Flag Gate.............. the thread.

Could build a proper business re-selling tickets, make it all legit unlike the old spivs in Trilby`s and cashmere coats.

I`m off to start the new online re-selling store..............................

If you do, better to do in a sport you don't want to be banned from!

I've spoken to one of the new lads about the old flags, the majority of banners are probably beyond use and rotting away now. There might still be some waving ones inside the ground but I'm unsure on that one. I only have our official 2/3 group banners but I've put them in long term storage as they are sentimental to quite a few.

I will have to have a rummage through once I find the time and see if any are still useable, would be happy to pass over a few if possible!

Is one of the flags you kept the 'Ox spearing the Robin' as it was fantastic and really deserves another run out if it is in a good enough condition?

If you do, better to do in a sport you don't want to be banned from!

Meddling kids..........
1635347345734.jpeg

Is one of the flags you kept the 'Ox spearing the Robin' as it was fantastic and really deserves another run out if it is in a good enough condition?
I think the giant surfer might have torn when it went down. I have no idea where that would be but might have been thrown away.

I could order the same design in a smaller flag to hang somewhere at the ground :)

I think the giant surfer might have torn when it went down. I have no idea where that would be but might have been thrown away.

I could order the same design in a smaller flag to hang somewhere at the ground :)
If you do want a smaller flag doing I know a great company to use that is ran by OUFC fans…
they make it all themselves too, well so they say.

If you do want a smaller flag doing I know a great company to use that is ran by OUFC fans…
they make it all themselves too, well so they say.
Haha! Think I'll stay clear ;) I can't get to games at the moment but could organise and pay for it to be made as long as someones willing to put it up every game :) Volunteers anyone?!

I would love that. Literally anything to cheer the theatre of sewege up a bit.

Haha! Think I'll stay clear ;) I can't get to games at the moment but could organise and pay for it to be made as long as someones willing to put it up every game :) Volunteers anyone?!

Sadly I won't see a game this season but maybe one of the new people trying to start the Ultras up again would be interested?

My thoughts for what it's worth.

1. Junior is a tool. He is nasty and resorts to weird dm's following interactions on here. The fact that he made comments about my children in these messages are unforgivable and I now block him as a result. I do however look at some of his posts to get context and to reinforce the reasons why I blocked him!

2. I don't necessarily agree with some of the issues with the flags. People pay for convenience, and a service is being provided although perhaps not as openly as it could be. I'm not sure that anyone should have a business "outed" on here, it's not the right thing.

3. The ticket thing is shitty and no one should look at directly ripping off another fan simply because they have access to tickets that others want. There's no excuse for this and I'd hope that at the very least any profit was given to OU in the Community.

Last edited:
My thoughts for what it's worth.

1. Junior is a tool. He is nasty and resorts to weird dm's following interactions on here. The fact that he made comments about my children in these messages are unforgivable and I know block him as a result. I do however look at some of his posts to get context and to reinforce the reasons why I blocked him!

2. I don't necessarily agree with some of the issues with the flags. People pay for convenience, and a service is being provided although perhaps not as openly as it could be. I'm not sure that anyone should have a business "outed" on here, it's not the right thing.

3. The ticket thing is shitty and no one should look at directly ripping off another fan simply because they have access to tickets that others want. There's no excuse for this and I'd hope that at the very least any profit was given to OU in the Community.

Hi egg, thought you’d be along eventually.

So,

1, my comment was about you hanging around the players entrance bugging players and management for pics. Believe it or not, this was referenced by a couple of players as “not him again” never met you, nor do I want to.

2, fair enough, a bit of balance which is lost on others.

3, has been explained to those involved. Up to them to do what they want with what’s shared. My conscience is clear.

4! You’ll not see all of the above as you have meant to have blocked me !!!

I feel left out............................ never had a weird DM. 😭😭

Makes a few sheckles on flags, good luck.

Acts as an intermediary with a willing seller and willing buyer, good luck.

Might be a bit of a tool, don`t know & don`t care.

I feel left out............................ never had a weird DM. 😭😭

Makes a few sheckles on flags, good luck.

Acts as an intermediary with a willing seller and willing buyer, good luck.

Might be a bit of a tool, don`t know & don`t care.
Post pictures on twitter of your 10 year old daughter and see the comments you get! There are lines, and he was dangerously close to going beyond what I could turn a blind eye too.

And it had absolutely nothing to do with getting autographs as well he knows.

Show me a tweet from me directed to you. Bet you can’t, Pete..

Can’t bully me mate. Keep twanging those keys..

Anyone know of any places in Ox that will add extra eyelets to an already existing flag?

For any fans ever thinking about taking a flag or banner to a home match.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221020_161143.jpg
    Screenshot_20221020_161143.jpg
    367.9 KB · Views: 72
Back
Top Bottom