National News GB News launches

We want freedom of speech - which ALWAYS comes with caveats yet is being bandied around as though it’s some sort of golden ticket to say whatever you like, whenever you like, wherever you like, however you like - but we don’t want any freedom of choice.

“I can say absolutely anything I like, but you have to behave the way that I want you to behave or I’m going to scream. When you complain you’re being a snowflake, or are being frothy or something, but when I complain I’m being a warrior for civil liberties. We definitely aren’t the same.”

I honestly don’t think there’s a flag big enough to make me understand at this point. I’ve tried, but I’ve already got one bigger than my living room and it still sounds like complete B*****s to me.

We want freedom of speech - which ALWAYS comes with caveats yet is being bandied around as though it’s some sort of golden ticket to say whatever you like, whenever you like, wherever you like, however you like - but we don’t want any freedom of choice.

“I can say absolutely anything I like, but you have to behave the way that I want you to behave or I’m going to scream. When you complain you’re being a snowflake, or are being frothy or something, but when I complain I’m being a warrior for civil liberties. We definitely aren’t the same.”

I honestly don’t think there’s a flag big enough to make me understand at this point. I’ve tried, but I’ve already got one bigger than my living room and it still sounds like complete B*****s to me.

Bong on. Happy Saturday. xx

Seems to be getting better in terms of technical issues.

Have to say, Nigel Farage makes a better host/ presenter than politician 🤣

Woke: aware of and actively attentive to important facts and issues.

Yeah, want to keep those kinds of people well away from your news 😂
Or well intended people creating a polarizing new politics by reconstructing new forms of discrimination as a reaction to over-stated concerns

Only news station to mention the march in London yesterday.

Massive crowds and not a single mention on sky, itv or bbc.

Say what you want about figures but that’s exactly what should be happening from a news channel. Independent non bias reporting.

Maybe they’ll cover the events down in Dover next and the hundreds of people arriving via dinghy from France.

From ITV...

From Sky...

• React
Reactions: QR

From ITV...

From Sky...

But was it mentioned on the actual channel?

Should have made it clearer. The news channels. Nothing on Sky news or BBC yesterday.
Were you watching GB news, the BBC news channel and Sky news simultaneously all day? Or do you have people to watch for you?

Back
Top Bottom