Good luck England!

We could have won it in the first half.
Once they scored that was it. Better fitness, better game management, more experienced heads. Done well to get to semi's but we'll never have a better chance.

Also like to add. Raheem Sterling is not an international player.

Some players can make that step up, and some can’t.

Glenn Hoddle superb player at league level, but for England very poor.

Agree with the general sentiments - we played well first half and could have put ourselves in a commanding position. Don't know if Kane will sleep well tonight after the double chance he missed (yes, the flag went up, but that would've been reversed by VAR).

From the beginning of the second half through to the end of extra time, though, there was only one team in it. And ultimately Croatia deserved it.

Sigh. Four more years till we get another shot. Yes, we'll have most of the same team, and they'll be a lot more experienced by then. But still....chances like today don't come round often for any nation, and it smarts not to have taken it.

Good luck to Croatia in the final, but I reckon it's a comfortable French win coming.

Meanwhile FIFA get to enjoy a rematch of 'England B' vs. 'Belgium B' on Saturday. Can't imagine anyone else will be watching.

I thought Sterling was our best player today. When he went off, our threat diminished. He has a lot to work on but the Croats were scared of him. He worked a darn sight harder than Alli who apart from the a few nice flicks and touches, was a load of rubbish. If he worked as hard as Lingard did...

I thought Sterling was our best player today. When he went off, our threat diminished. He has a lot to work on but the Croats were scared of him. He worked a darn sight harder than Alli who apart from the a few nice flicks and touches, was a load of rubbish. If he worked as hard as Lingard did...

Mix the pace and off the ball running of Sterling (who cant seem to pass or finish when it matters) with the end product of Rashford (who couldnt seem to get on the ball at all), and you'd have a hell of a front pairing.

Mix the pace and off the ball running of Sterling (who cant seem to pass or finish when it matters) with the end product of Rashford (who couldnt seem to get on the ball at all), and you'd have a hell of a front pairing.

Are you suggesting they have a child together? I like your long-term planning if so!

Kane and Alli looked like they were carrying injuries in last few games.

A real shame as the opportunity was there.

2 godsends after last night
1 no more fuckin badiel and skinner
2 no more people who never watch football telling you GARETH is god and we’ve never had a better time to win the World Cup.

Yeah. It's coming home.

Football, to those who actually give a f**k. No more stilted conversations with halfwits who don't know what they're talking about. No more everyone on the radio/telly/social media having to give an opinion on matters they clearly know f**k all about.

It's coming home.

Oh, and very well done England. Exceeded my expectations and helped me thoroughly enjoy a WC whilst 'supporting' England. [from my armchair]

And no more Piers Bloody Morgan banging on about England, when he has made it clear he is Irish. Utter nonsense.

Also like to add. Raheem Sterling is not an international player.

Some players can make that step up, and some can’t.

Glenn Hoddle superb player at league level, but for England very poor.
I dont agree mate. The idiots you ran the FA didnt know how to use Hoddle. IMO he was one the best midfielders in Europe. End of.

Yeah. It's coming home.

Football, to those who actually give a f**k. No more stilted conversations with halfwits who don't know what they're talking about. No more everyone on the radio/telly/social media having to give an opinion on matters they clearly know f**k all about.

It's coming home.

Oh, and very well done England. Exceeded my expectations and helped me thoroughly enjoy a WC whilst 'supporting' England. [from my armchair]
Sudden reborn experts will still be blighting things with their nonsense opinions for a day or 3 yet

Vanessa Feltz (for example) was giving agony aunt 'advice' on its this morning on how to get over post semi final heartbreak......ffs:eek:

Back
Top Bottom