Ex Player Herbie Kane

I went bald young just like Herbie, you have to shave it eventually but let the lad at least try and fight the good fight however pointless. He will get there in the end.

Never effected me with the ladies, that’s because other than being a slap head I am incredibly good looking, ripped and toned, rich and well endowed (plus also a compulsive liar which probably helped).
On Herbie's wages he could easily afford a transplant.

Two of my mates who are in their 20s have done this.

I don't need to worry because I'm a handsome bastard with thick, luscious hair.

Anyway, dragging this thread back on topic, namely the "best midfielder I've ever seen in yellow" (former holders Lundstram, Leven, Ledson and probably others who's surname doesn't start with an L), let's answer the burning question:

Should Herbie just admit defeat and shave it all off? Discuss...
He needs to channel his inner Adam Murray

I went bald young just like Herbie, you have to shave it eventually but let the lad at least try and fight the good fight however pointless. He will get there in the end.

Never effected me with the ladies, that’s because other than being a slap head I am incredibly good looking, ripped and toned, rich and well endowed (plus also a compulsive liar which probably helped).
You aren’t alone, it makes me laugh when I think back and the comments being shouted at you “ Oi slap head “ as if I was bothered sometimes I would reply check your Headboard on your be your might see my hair. Now with what I’ve left I just shave off and if someone calls me baldy that’s some manure utd fan who got banned of our forum.

On Herbie's wages he could easily afford a transplant.

Two of my mates who are in their 20s have done this.

I don't need to worry because I'm a handsome bastard with thick, luscious hair.

The potential downside is that he could look like Wayne Rooney!

I had an Irish mate as a colleague when I was in one of my first jobs. He started dying his hair aged 21 because he was going grey!

I suppose it's the risk you take. You could look like Pep Guardiola or Andy Whing.

So we all look the same to you?

I see me, bazzer (and about 50% of our crowds) will have to start taking the knee before kick offs from now on.

You aren’t alone, it makes me laugh when I think back and the comments being shouted at you “ Oi slap head “ as if I was bothered sometimes I would reply check your Headboard on your be your might see my hair. Now with what I’ve left I just shave off and if someone calls me baldy that’s some manure utd fan who got banned of our forum.

Years ago a car going past shouted bald c**t, took me 5 minutes of looking around followed by a feeling of disappointment as I realised they were talking to me and there wasn’t a naked woman nearby.

I preferred the headline when Inverness beat Celtic in 2000
For those who don't know it...

_111075728_p0853hy8.jpg

So we all look the same to you?

I see me, bazzer (and about 50% of our crowds) will have to start taking the knee before kick offs from now on.
No I mean you could be fortunate enough to look like Pep or unfortunate enough to look like Whingy (love ya really whingy)

No I mean you could be fortunate enough to look like Pep or unfortunate enough to look like Whingy (love ya really whingy)

So we all look like two people? Either Pep or Whingy? Just keep digging that hole you anti slap head.

I am kidding by the way, we all do look a like, I look so much like the Wales manager that during the Euros I had to double check with the missus that I was sat on the couch while I was watching the match not having an out of body experience. Once thought photos of a bloke on Facebook were me as well, it was someone else.

Oh to have my ginger Afro back, you don’t really appreciate anything till it’s gone.

Arbroath vs Ayr United is coincidentally the worst game of football I have ever seen - a 0-0 draw in approximately 2004 at the Gayfield in front of no more than 300 farmers and their dogs, in a turgid affair in which both sides were lucky to get nil.

The Gayfield however is a magnificent stadium lost in time, one without segregation that you could walk all around, changing ends at half-time if so desired (although it made no difference to the midfield stalemate on display).

Also, the pitch is that close to the beach that I lost count of the number of times a hulking defender punted a clearance and the ball was lost to the North Sea.

Fabulous day out!
I think we have just sorted next year's pre-season tour. Can't wait!

Barnsley manager sacked this morning.

May mean that the new manager wants to look at Herbie in January, or may make it easier to get a deal done, as he'll want to get his own players in? It's a bit of a curved ball, but not totally unexpected, although obviously the player will have a say in where he wants to play.

Barnsley manager sacked this morning.

May mean that the new manager wants to look at Herbie in January, or may make it easier to get a deal done, as he'll want to get his own players in? It's a bit of a curved ball, but not totally unexpected, although obviously the player will have a say in where he wants to play.
I certainly hope it is a curved ball - we'd be struggling with a squared one.

• React
Reactions: MJB
Back
Top Bottom