iFollow for 2020-21Season

If you have BT TV , Channel 722 for Radio Oxford. Not sure how far reception goes now. When i lived near Bath i used to get reception going home after a game until i came off the M4 J18 then started going down the hill towards Bath.
May be worth a try, moved from there over 7 years ago, so things may have changed since then.

Good news on the Ifollow issue.

After I did abit of cut and pasting about consumer law and the ombudsman etc.

They have sent me a full refund for that purchase on the 9th.

Coverage was fine for tinpot/firegate so no worries there.

Happy with that just annoying it takes like 4/5 emails and a threat to go to the ombudsman to get it..

After the last email I sent on the 12th.
They haven't even bothered emailing to say we have refunded you I just got a notification today on PayPal.

So bit of a result that so if you have issues with the service don't just give up when they offer you nothing first few times.

Yeah I've had to get refunds for a few games due to different issues and they'll always use a copy and paste response for the first couple no matter what the problem was.

One was the fact they turned off the stream entirely a few minutes after the final whistle and it was no longer available on the website (had been watching it slightly delayed having had to pause it) - their response was 'what operating system and browser were you using and were you using wi-fi or 4G?'. Don't think that's going to make much difference if the stream isn't there any more...

They are the most “pants on fire” customer service I’ve come across. I complained about the radox commentary (for an away match) being overridden by the adverts at half time and was told that “because of covid restrictions only the home commentary is available for this match”. Irrelevant and bullshit. I’m hard to infuriate, but bare lies like that boil my P**s.

We’ve just got fibre broadband and it’s noticeable how much better the ifollow reception is - though it hasn’t fixed the issue of the pictures being out of sync with the radio commentary

We’ve just got fibre broadband and it’s noticeable how much better the ifollow reception is - though it hasn’t fixed the issue of the pictures being out of sync with the radio commentary
refreshing the 'live' button often fixes the occasional sync issue between ifollow footage & ifollow audio (radio commentary).... trying to synce ifollow live footage with radio oxford (FM) commentary ( sometimes different to the ifollow radio commentary- usual away games)- with ifollow sound off - Ive found isn't easy ...best Ive managed is getting Radio Oxford FM commentary about 70 seconds ahead of ifollow.... probably best with ifollow to have the sound on with footage, though if you're on YF at the same time, I dunno how he does it, but @Malc seems to be about '10 minutes' * ahead or even real time, with his goal celebrations ( & other L1 score updates)

* not actually10 minutes, but way ahead of real time it seems, nonetheless

Super fast internet in Flatland 😁. And fast reactions ⚡⚡

Back
Top Bottom