Transfer News January 2021/22 Transfer Window

I got shot down when I said I was glad we never signed him as he was past it, apparently he was going to score plenty at this level, a bigger man wouldn’t mention this but I ain’t that man.

The weirdest thing is Sunderland didn’t even need him, as pointed out above they have the leagues top scorer, could of spent the money they wasted on him on a player in a position they needed to improve.

I got shot down when I said I was glad we never signed him as he was past it, apparently he was going to score plenty at this level, a bigger man wouldn’t mention this but I ain’t that man.

The weirdest thing is Sunderland didn’t even need him, as pointed out above they have the leagues top scorer, could of spent the money they wasted on him on a player in a position they needed to improve.
I must admit I was gutted as I thought he could of done a job for us, I don't think I shot anyone down, mind!! However I was over the moon when we signed Baldock who was always going to be a better signing.

I never look at other teams' forums because I don't care enough, but I'd bet the sunderland forum is pretty hilarious tonight

Do feel obliged to say though, stunning player. I think underrated, should've started for England above some of those he was on the bench for. And obviously a seemingly lovely guy. Wish him the absolute best

That goal he scored at the Manor as part of his record-breaking run of scoring was an absolute belter too.

You are making out you were some kind of lone voice, there were plenty on here and fans not on here who were not excited about potentially signing Defoe.

Back
Top Bottom