Transfer News January 2021/22 Transfer Window

Just went on a scouting mission for information about this Ryan Burge fellow and found this reference on a very obscure internet forum from 10 years ago:

Ha, yes I recall that.

This is somehow even more random!

7981fff77c281ad2611d9ba5e28912a2.jpg

My Peter Fear match-worn shirt is behind me proudly displayed in a frame as I type...

Gave mine to my youngest, so could be anywhere.
Never got Dean Windass’s although he liked a pint ready for him in the supporters club after a game.

I got a Max Crocombe one, kept in the hope he became a superstar and it would be a thing to show-off in future.
Reserve keeper at Conference Grimsby isn't quite what I had in mind.

• Haha
Reactions: Ian
Don’t try to go against me, mortal. I’m the man who took (and gleefully used) the photo of Lee Fowler in his bow tie T-shirt.

You don’t know the power that I possess.

We'll call him a left wing based centre forward. :LOL:

There is no way on this earth that Ricky Sappleton with his physique was a winger.
He may well have ended up on the left, but I imagine that was more to do with his weight distribution taking him that way.

Probably Twitter nonsense but Connor Wickham mentioned currently on a short term contract at Preston, had a bad knee injury a couple of years ago..

Last edited:
Probably Twitter nonsense but Connor Wickham mentioned currently on a short term contract at Preston, had a bad knee injury a couple of years ago..
That will be us sorted then a player who suffered an ACL ( Browne) and a striker with dodgy knees but I’m sure they will be great

Back
Top Bottom