Ex Player Kevin Brock

Loved watching Kevin Brock from the Beech Road Terrace. Some of my earliest Manor memories are of his telepathic understanding with Dave Langan down the right. Hell of a player.

• React
Reactions: UTM
Does KB ever do anything with OUFC? I don’t recall him being introduced before a game or promoted as a guest at any event.

Given that he is arguably one of Oxford’s greatest ever home-grown talent (England U-21’s and a good career in the top-flight.) and as Oxfordshire as they come, it seems slightly odd not to have seen him there.

He always struck me a a fairly shy bloke, so perhaps he just isn’t into all that.

Howard Kendall would have been sacked if we had beaten them in that round of the league cup. Everton then went on to win league and then the cup winners cup in Europe shortly after, Everton’s whole history would have been changed without that back pass and dare I say it, so was ours as we had potentially the best team ever to wear a yellow shirt and we could have attracted players rather than selling players especially as we were just about to clinch the 2nd division title (championship as of today), we could now be an established premier league club.......
THOSE BLOODY SCOUSERS.......
Sorry but you got mixed up with your history of Oxford!

Wasn't we in the third division that season? It was the 84/85 season that we won what is now the Championship. Also, not sure that we sold anyone of the back of that campaign, more that we brought in the likes of Aldridge and Hamilton instead of Biggins/Vinter.
You sir know your history of Oxford United....

Back
Top Bottom