Ex-Staff Liam Manning

This topic should be left now he manning isn’t ours no more ( thank god ) he did ok when he came here then jumped for more money. He is. Snake and he knows it and we all wanted him to fail but looks like he’s safe for now. The next time we should talk or chuckle is when BCFC sack him.

This topic should be left now he manning isn’t ours no more ( thank god ) he did ok when he came here then jumped for more money. He is. Snake and he knows it and we all wanted him to fail but looks like he’s safe for now. The next time we should talk or chuckle is when BCFC sack him.
I have no issue with people talking about Manning and him failing at Bristol. After all, we have had people constantly talk about Robinson even after he was long gone.

All this is a bit premature in my view.

Firstly, winning tomorrow is a very big if.

Secondly, we don't know if he will be successful with his applications for the Liverpool and Oxford City jobs (or any others that be ome available between now and August).

I know, and I stand by that. However, I don't have any control what others post.

A self awareness that begs two questions:

Why you take it upon yourself to say what would be best for others to post about

Why you won’t take your own advice and move on from the Liam Manning thread

A self awareness that begs two questions:

Why you take it upon yourself to say what would be best for others to post about

Why you won’t take your own advice and move on from the Liam Manning thread

It's called an opinion, the forum is full of them.

Back
Top Bottom