2021 result:
Conservative - 1524
Greens - 1042

2022 result:
Conservative - 1070
Greens - 1322

Yes but the Greens will make it hard!

Not a good result IMO and makes it a bit harder
To be fair the plans haven't been detailed yet.
From a green perspective from what has been said, the potential new ground is a huge improvement on the Kassam.
In addition of course, the council have to spend a lot of money on improving facilities at Stratford Brake if the ground does not go ahead.
So all to play for I would have thought.

According to my Cherwell District councillor it’s the planning committee who will decide if the stadium gets the go ahead or not, and there is not one Green on it.
Middleton is a reserve on the planning committee I believe

According to my Cherwell District councillor it’s the planning committee who will decide if the stadium gets the go ahead or not, and there is not one Green on it.
But they are also have to take on board what the councils involved Bhagwan to say. I think we’re still a long way off.
Has a date for the next meeting with the county council been set yet? Or were they waiting for todays results?

Drama queens on here.

We are moving to Stratfield Brake. This local election, will have no bearing on that outcome, and will not prevent the football club building there.

You will have oppositions against the move, but once the bods move in and groundwork has begun, and all the construction. It will be all forgotten, and they will find something else to oppose.

Relax!

Drama queens on here.

We are moving to Stratfield Brake. This local election, will have no bearing on that outcome, and will not prevent the football club building there.

You will have oppositions against the move, but once the bods move in and groundwork has begun, and all the construction. It will be all forgotten, and they will find something else to oppose.

Relax!
Nothing like confidence and positivity!

Drama queens on here.

Relax!
Sun gone to your head 😄😄 or isit to much alcohol on this pleasant Friday afternoon 🍺🍺🍺

Drama queens on here.

Relax!

I think you're right, the local elections will have little bearing but it wouldn't do any harm having more friends in positions of authority.

I think you're right, the local elections will have little bearing but it wouldn't do any harm having more friends in positions of authority.
Interesting statement, so how is the lease for SB going to be broken without the agreement of three groups of local representatives then. I think local elections will have a lot to do with how this pans out. There are more Cherwell elections next year in May as well. In the end it will be the ongoing costs of keeping SB as it is but if the local councils decide they are going to keep those costs they may decide not to break the lease.

Interesting statement, so how is the lease for SB going to be broken without the agreement of three groups of local representatives then. I think local elections will have a lot to do with how this pans out. There are more Cherwell elections next year in May as well. In the end it will be the ongoing costs of keeping SB as it is but if the local councils decide they are going to keep those costs they may decide not to break the lease.

Developments like this very rarely hinge on the actions of one or two individuals, and whilst a supportive elected body would have helped, the election of Mrs Middleton will hopefully be little more than an annoyance in the greater scheme of things.

Developments like this very rarely hinge on the actions of one or two individuals, and whilst a supportive elected body would have helped, the election of Mrs Middleton will hopefully be little more than an annoyance in the greater scheme of things.
A worrying fact though is the Mose who voted for her and whether they will try and cause issues on top of those few irritants we already have.
The stadium will happen but it’s on how much issue these irritants can cause.

Back
Top Bottom