Membership renewals

Trevor L

We've sent out a batch of membership renewal emails in the last few days.

Thanks to everyone who's renewed/extended their membership of OxVox, we'll be in touch individually shortly.

Meanwhile, if you think your renewal may be due, and you haven't spotted our email, can you first check all the usual places e.g. spam folders - different mailers can file emails in hard to spot places - and if you can't find anything drop us an email at updates@oxvox.org.uk, or PM me or Maurice Earp on here and we'll confirm how your membership stands.

COYY

Just to add our appreciation of everyone who's extended their membership of OxVox over the last week or two.

I'd like to gently nudge anyone who has our email and has been intending to get round to renewing to do so, it helps our admin enormously if we can update everyone ASAP.

Just to add our appreciation of everyone who's extended their membership of OxVox over the last week or two.

I'd like to gently nudge anyone who has our email and has been intending to get round to renewing to do so, it helps our admin enormously if we can update everyone ASAP.
Apologies, somehow missed the email but upgraded and signed up for life so you're stuck with me now!!!

welcome to the OxVox lifer's ranks @Scotchegg :sneaky:

Indeed, welcome aboard @Scotchegg - you've done it now, no time off for good behaviour!

Thanks folks to all who have renewed, there are more of you out there that haven't, so please search down the back of your metaphorical e-sofas for our emails, pop along to our renewal page, and do your renewal today if you can. The direct page is http://www.oxvox.org.uk/renew/ if your e-search draws a blank.

Atonishingly, we always welcome new members, and if that's you, you can join up at http://www.oxvox.org.uk/join-oxvox/ for a very reasonable tenner for 3 years. Many trusts charge a tenner or more for a single season, but we are nice people :)

Back
Top Bottom