International News Immigration

PMQs - Boris goes into full greased piglet mode and hasn't once answered a question put to him with any honesty or integrity. The speaker is as weak as pish and should be taking him (and the rest of the schoolboy pricks) to task and holding him to account to answer the questions posed. You may think he (Bojo) is under no obligation to do so, but I would suggest that any PM with any shred of integrity would at least try - he doesn't and just treats it like his old Bullingdon club "put down the proles" behaviour*

In other news, Pritti vacant was handed her a**e by Yvette Cooper yesterday. Just look at Patel's scowl as she and her crappy Rwanda policy is being systematically dismantled.....it's like the 7 year old Pritti has been told she can't have any sweets by her dad:ROFLMAO:

*Stories about the Bullingdon Club antics in the time of Boris include them walking down the High chanting, "Buller, Buller, Buller" in an attempt to intimidate the proles. What I would've given to come face to face with them....a swift boot to the nuts for Defeffel would simply be doing my Civic duty for the good folk of Oxford.

I would bet there are a few "true blue" Tory types on here who would've done the same. However they now, inexplicably, seem to be convinced that these same people now have their best interests at heart. They don't, they never have and they never will - they still hate you!

The baby was born by somebody else, not the MP herself................ should call it transactional leave as she bought it. 🤷‍♀️
WTF?

Do you mean she had a surrogate carry her baby?

Did she adopt?

If so, what the f**k is wrong with you that you don't think she's entitled to maternity leave?

So f*****g what?

That is odious even by your standards.

Opinions eh? We all have them. 🤷‍♀️

When there are thousands of children in care surely the better moral position is to offer a home to them?

Could easily write the headline "Rich Privileged White Woman rents womb from poor person"........... no different.

My personal opinion is that the NHS shouldn`t spend money on fertility treatments, if people are infertile that is just Nature making an adjustment and isn`t a life-threatening illness.

Opinions eh? We all have them. 🤷‍♀️

When there are thousands of children in care surely the better moral position is to offer a home to them?

Could easily write the headline "Rich Privileged White Woman rents womb from poor person"........... no different.

My personal opinion is that the NHS shouldn`t spend money on fertility treatments, if people are infertile that is just Nature making an adjustment and isn`t a life-threatening illness.
So if she’d adopted a newborn you would grant her leave, but not when it’s surrogacy?

Well done you for being the constructive bloke at the back that shouts yea it’s all rubbish.
So you're basically saying that we all have to agree with either the Tories or Labour? Awful outlook on life mate. If it's rubbish say it's rubbish, don't just mindlessly follow your tribe.

So if she’d adopted a newborn you would grant her leave, but not when it’s surrogacy?

You get the same leave for adoption, some may say it is excessive.

Surrogacy, in my humble, is wrong and a provision of the wealthy whom many around these parts don`t like.

So you're basically saying that we all have to agree with either the Tories or Labour? Awful outlook on life mate. If it's rubbish say it's rubbish, don't just mindlessly follow your tribe.
Nope sorry not sure which tribe you think I belong to. I have voted differently in the last 2 elections. I vote based on what I see.

You suggested that labour would have let everyone in which is twaddle. You suggested that they would have done a worse job that the tories with regards to migrants in boats. Migrants in boats are something that has happened directly as a result of the actions of the tories so no they wouldn’t have done a worse job of it.

And more importantly than all of that I am not your mate.

You get the same leave for adoption, some may say it is excessive.
Some may say it’s absolutely essential[/quote]
Surrogacy, in my humble, is wrong and a provision of the wealthy whom many around these parts don`t like.
I get that, but that still doesn’t explain why they shouldn’t get leave.
It’s like saying that people who hurt themselves when playing basketball shouldn’t get medical treatment because it’s a s**t sport.

• React
Reactions: QR
Nope sorry not sure which tribe you think I belong to. I have voted differently in the last 2 elections. I vote based on what I see.

You suggested that labour would have let everyone in which is twaddle. You suggested that they would have done a worse job that the tories with regards to migrants in boats. Migrants in boats are something that has happened directly as a result of the actions of the tories so no they wouldn’t have done a worse job of it.

And more importantly than all of that I am not your mate.
I couldn't care less what tribe you do or don't belong to, my point was that you seem to think it's not constructive to criticize both sides. By implication meaning I have to support one!

I didn't say anything about Labour letting anyone in, that was the guy I was quoting.

I didn't say anything about them doing a worse job than the Tories.

And most importantly I want you to know you've really hurt my feelings by telling me you're not my mate. You sound like so much fun and it would be a real shame not to explore a friendship together.

Back
Top Bottom