International News Immigration

An MP has just suggested, in Parliament, rescuing said migrants, give them food etc then ship them back.

Same with foreign national offenders.....

They read this place......

An MP has just suggested, in Parliament, rescuing said migrants, give them food etc then ship them back.

Same with foreign national offenders.....

They read this place......

They can't just ship them back, an MP should know that.

Ironically PP suggested such plans to be able to do so are progressing. 🤷‍♀️

This Govt doesn't care about international law or agreements as they've amply demonstrated. But France won't allow it and nor will Belgium or Holland etc so where are they going to return them to? And if the refugee/immigrant claims asylum then the UK would be bound to go through the process.

Could be a masterstroke tbf.

You're through, one-on-one with the keeper, do you

a) calmly slot it?
b) kick it as hard as possible right into the gurning face of smuggery?

Got to go for the mega combo, B, B, B, B, B, A

• React
Reactions: m
I'd pick Rees-Mogg as he'd get the laws changed so that the opposition weren't allowed to shoot.

He might try but i guess that the Mail would get its knickers in a twist about OUR game
and the inevitable u-turn would kick in.

Problem with The Moggster ( Peter Bonetti eat your heart out ) is that i cant help but
imagine him leaning against a post while leafing through a volume on Victorian puddings
and tutting everytime he had to touch the ball.

He might try but i guess that the Mail would get its knickers in a twist about OUR game
and the inevitable u-turn would kick in.

Problem with The Moggster ( Peter Bonetti eat your heart out ) is that i cant help but
imagine him leaning against a post while leafing through a volume on Victorian puddings
and tutting everytime he had to touch the ball.

He would do no such thing, he would have a person to do it for him.

If someone wants to leave France, why should the French be compelled to stop them? It’s a country, not a prison!

The only way to stop migration is to take the difficult long view and tackle the problem at its route source.

People migrate because of:

War
Poverty
Oppression
Authoritarianism
Climate Change
Persecution

You don’t solve any of that by cutting foreign aid, isolationism, cutting ties with your neighbours (weakening them in the process), shafting allies in the Middle East, proxy wars, economic conflicts.

It’s not something that will ever be solved with our current “government”
stop being reasonable, that's not what this forum is abut you troublemaker!!!

Back
Top Bottom