Milk Cup Gift for Charity

New Buffs available! After the first run sold out so quickly, some new buffs are available celebrating The Manor Ground. They are limited to 50 pairs and it costs £12 for a pair (£6 each) which is half price of other teams buffs.
All profits will be split equally between Sobell House and Oxford United In The Community. Pre-order now at bit.ly/manorbuffs
Please note that these were sent to be produced last night so delivery is likely to be early January to those who buy. I will send First Class once I have them so there is a chance they may arrive before Christmas.
As you know, I am running a marathon for each Oxford United win this season and so far you all have helped raise an amazing £2,670. I am running a marathon on Friday after the win against FGR this week.

New Buffs available! After the first run sold out so quickly, some new buffs are available celebrating The Manor Ground. They are limited to 50 pairs and it costs £12 for a pair (£6 each) which is half price of other teams buffs.
All profits will be split equally between Sobell House and Oxford United In The Community. Pre-order now at bit.ly/manorbuffs
Please note that these were sent to be produced last night so delivery is likely to be early January to those who buy. I will send First Class once I have them so there is a chance they may arrive before Christmas.
As you know, I am running a marathon for each Oxford United win this season and so far you all have helped raise an amazing £2,670. I am running a marathon on Friday after the win against FGR this week.

Got me again!! I`ll be the best dressed parkrunner in Leicester!!

Hi all, good news is that I've managed to get the original price back so the new buffs are again 2 for £10 with free postage. Those who have already ordered the Manor ones have been issued a refund of £2 per item.

Still plenty left at bit.ly/manorbuffs

There is an outside chance they will arrive before Christmas but we shall see.

Hi all, good news is that I've managed to get the original price back so the new buffs are again 2 for £10 with free postage. Those who have already ordered the Manor ones have been issued a refund of £2 per item.

Still plenty left at bit.ly/manorbuffs

There is an outside chance they will arrive before Christmas but we shall see.

Should have kept the £2.... wouldn`t have been worried! :)

Back
Top Bottom