Home Match Day Thread MK Dons - Evening Sellout?

Scotchegg

Of the suggestion from @Colin B (and @Thecurraghofkildare ) I thought its time that we started to look at MK Dons as well as Sunderland.

With Sunderland likely to sell out with days to spare, its important to maintain the same momentum going into the next game - especially with it being moved to a Tuesday evening. I know it's not ideal for some, and that may have an impact. But I also know a few who had "family stuff" to do on Easter Monday but will now be free to make it.

Big evening games have a special feel about them, I was brought up on the milk cup games of the 80's! Many of those who have started coming in recent months may not have experienced a night game, so why not make this their first?

With both teams likely to still be in the playoff positions this could be another huge game. In '96 we had the Blackpool game with Joey's screamer and Wycombe with Moody and Massey's celebrations that brought us promotion. Lets make this Easter just as memorable!!!

I should also say that I know a few who are waiting until payday this week to get Sunderland and MK Dons tickets so we should hopefully see a surge for both.

Of the suggestion from @Colin B (and @Thecurraghofkildare ) I thought its time that we started to look at MK Dons as well as Sunderland.

With Sunderland likely to sell out with days to spare, its important to maintain the same momentum going into the next game - especially with it being moved to a Tuesday evening. I know it's not ideal for some, and that may have an impact. But I also know a few who had "family stuff" to do on Easter Monday but will now be free to make it.

Big evening games have a special feel about them, I was brought up on the milk cup games of the 80's! Many of those who have started coming in recent months may not have experienced a night game, so why not make this their first?

With both teams likely to still be in the playoff positions this could be another huge game. In '96 we had the Blackpool game with Joey's screamer and Wycombe with Moody and Massey's celebrations that brought us promotion. Lets make this Easter just as memorable!!!
That’s it make me feel even worse because I can’t make the new date 😞☹️

Back
Top Bottom