Manager/Coach MK Dons

Mintygreen

I see MK are looking for a new manager after they lost there gaffa to Swansea.
I wonder if they will go in for Robo

Don't think Karl would move sideways, it would take a top 10 championship club to come in for him to even consider it. He is lucky in the fact our owners have backed him for 3 plus years now.

I think Karl may well end up going to MK or Luton, but not now, he’s just got a whole load of new toys, or rather wingers to play with

MK were going to be my outside bet for promotion, looked like they'd done well in the market despite losing Fraser. Hopefully their style of play doesn't choose too much - were probably the most *interesting* team to play against last season.

Can't see KR going to them either.

John Terry? ....tho perhaps too low down the ladder for his ego

John Terry? ....tho perhaps too low down the ladder for his ego
To be fair, as Lampard started his career at Derby and Gerrard at Rangers, neither having been an assistant, then I think Terry's CV at a Championship team turned into top half PL side probably does merit a slightly higher starting point.

Robinson is being backed, and I like that oufc as a club are generally patient and supportive. However, the backing also means that expectations will rise.
To be a top 30 club, you obviously have to provide a playing budget that gives the manager a fighting chance. Giving Robbo a long deal and then not showing him the money would be odd to say the least.

I know we have heard that the likes of Wigan and Co are operating on a big budget, but I wouldn't be surprised if we were right up there. I think there may be a bit of playing it down going on so we don't get ripped off. Perhaps the shush regarding the takeover is part of not being ripped of too??

Anyway, KR is in an excellent position. Great club, great fans, financial backing, good training facilities, long contract. I can't see him going anywhere.

KR ain’t going anywhere any time soon, unless he’s fired for a terrible start to the season. He has everything a manager can ask for, he has backing, top training facilities, great youngsters coming through to improve an already very good looking squad. He has a good a very good Scouting network There is the new stadium on the horizon too. He will be desperate to be apart of that.

Even if he did leave I wouldn’t be too bothered! We are in a position where so many managers in and out of work, would look at the bigger picture and see what exciting times there are ahead.

It’s a great time to be an OUFC fan.

Back
Top Bottom