Other European Nations league

bazzer9461

God like member
We are very ooor have been for the previous 3 games and we are still poor. A few donkeys out there tonight.

England have so many negative thinking players Philips James etc that when they try playing positive they're f*****g shite at it.

Turgid doesn’t begin to describe it. Is Gareth Southgate Atkins in disguise?

Atkinson could atleast grind out 1-0 wins. This England team haven't scored in open play in over 6 hours of football.

I’m broadly a fan of Southgate. He has a philosophy and approach to international football that others who have gone before haven’t. It’s not the most interesting but there are few entertainers in international football. Metronic Germany, dark arts Italy, even France at the last World Cup were hardly sparkling.

But this is concerning for England. They don’t look like scoring. It’s experimental at times and can be because it is the NL but it’s a worry for the World Cup.

I’m broadly a fan of Southgate. He has a philosophy and approach to international football that others who have gone before haven’t. It’s not the most interesting but there are few entertainers in international football. Metronic Germany, dark arts Italy, even France at the last World Cup were hardly sparkling.

But this is concerning for England. They don’t look like scoring. It’s experimental at times and can be because it is the NL but it’s a worry for the World Cup.
Be honest we’re s**t and please god don’t pick Phillips and please look for a striker that is interested

Embarrassing, hang your heads in shame, Gareth I think your days will be numbered.

Probably the usual bullshit from Southgate “ they’ve had a hard tiring season “ and they’re paid 100’s of thousand of pounds some weekly some monthly.
Now stones been sent off ref is a w****r

We have been shite but it’s the nations cup and four unneeded at the end of a long season. It’s not the end of world.
End of a long season🤔 tree why’re paid 100’s of thousands weekly and if the World Cup was in another country it would be being played properly at the right time and not November. We’ve been shite all four games so far and having a long season just isn’t an excuse.

Back
Top Bottom