General New Director of Performance and Head of Sports Science

Welcome to the club.

Good that Harry Routledge is already in the building and has been working with Sam Long, Marcus McGuane and Mous. And sounds good news on all 3.
So this would appear to be another upgrade in core staff if Harry is replacing Shorty and Chris has come in in addition to that. Great news.

So this would appear to be another upgrade in core staff if Harry is replacing Shorty and Chris has come in in addition to that. Great news.
Probably need them both with the injury prone players we tend to acquire!

I don't know what these ppl do, but I'm sure he would hate my diet, Chinese food and peanut butter

Nox vidmate vlc

Last edited by a moderator:
See that Chris Short has been replaced at Middlesborough with Wilder bringing in his own chap he has worked with before

Did we not replace him then?

Yes we did but that doesn't mean we couldn't have him back at some point in the future or in a slightly different role. I think his original role was split into 2 positions but could be wrong.

Chris Short appears in the video snippets of team photo day so is definitely back at the club, and presumably pretty permanent if being involved in the team & staff photo!

Joke. Another role created for an old mate.
It would be a joke if the calibre of person coming in was poor. In this case it isn't.

We looked an extremely fit side when Chris Short was in the building and he left for an opportunity at a higher level (which also worked with his personal circumstances). It's clear he is good at what he does and we've certainly seen the benefits previously. Him coming in to add to the department with Neville and Routledge can't be a bad thing.

Also - have you not seen the amount of backroom staff that follow managers to different clubs up and down the country. It's not like we're the only club where the manager has a number of people he has worked with before on his staff.
It's a lazy criticism to make, especially when a lot of the staff in the building were already within the club ranks prior to KR joining and many have been promoted through (LBS/Amy Cranston/Wayne Brown etc)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom