General New kit 2022/23

FR_bUuCXwAMF9LC
Perfect away kit

Home kit for Hellas reversed would be very stylish also , throw in Barak as part of the deal as well please 😍

Always liked Puma to be honest, even though it doesn’t vary much from season to season.
Not so keen on that Macron kit though. Like others though I would just say hurry up and get it out.
Should be available now, they miss a trick every time.

Macron or Castore were being looked at for the new brand.
EB Charging have also decided not to carry on as main sponsors. So we’ll be looking for a new front of shirt sponsor to
Looking at who Castore currently partner with (Newcastle, West Indies, Cricket South Africa, England Cricket, Mercedes F1) I think they may be a bit high end for a league one team.

As long as it has a collar I don’t mind, and I will buy one, no collar, no sale for me.

A combination of these would be good!

View attachment 8779
I think it'll be top left, that's a readily available template with no customisation so they'd just need to whack the Ox and the sponsor on it (whoever that'll be).

KR prefers white kits so bottom right is a possibility and I like bottom left as a third kit (the OUSP minutes confirmed there'll be one). I wouldn't mind seeing a British Racing Green third or away kit as a nod to Oxford's motor manufacturing heritage.

I think Hummel do some cracking kits, particularly if you like a bit of a retro feel.

Interesting re the need for a new sponsor. It will be a good test of our commercial dept to see if they can get a 6 figure deal for a new sponsor. I spoke to one previous owner who said he was disappointed to have to rely on his contacts / use companies he was invested in as a main sponsor.

Back
Top Bottom