General New kit 2022/23

Karlsruhe's away or 3rd kit (maybe) or Auxerre's away kit in our colours would do for me. For the inevitable white kit, Club Brugge 3rd kit. And they can have a play with Sint-truidense away top for the other one.

Macron or Castore were being looked at for the new brand.
EB Charging have also decided not to carry on as main sponsors. So weโ€™ll be looking for a new front of shirt sponsor to

I see Castore are doing Salfords kits now.
I know we was looking into it. So hopefully we will have them as they do a lot smarter stuff than Macron

One kit will be yellow and blue (home), one kit will be all white then could be any colour for a 3rd kit. Ideally a purple or dark blue kit.
Next season our yellow shirts would only clash with 4 potentially 5 teams (Shrewsbury, Burton, Cambridge, FGR, Mansfield). I still donโ€™t expect us to wear our yellow shirts away from home much at all though.
FGR don't wear yellow, they wear green, used to be black and white stripes til they went eco mad ๐Ÿคฃ

That's all a bit much for a league two side isn't it?! All credit to the Bradford staff, they got a fantastic jolly over to Italy out of it!

Back
Top Bottom