EPL Newcastle finally being sold

And Bruce has "left by mutual consent".

Least it wasn`t in portions in body bags.........

Wonder who will be lured by the money to sip from the poison chalice?

Spare a thought for the local greasy spoons and AYCE buffets.

Mutual consent he was on an 8 million pound pay off if he got sacked bet they offered only half……mans got a family and has to live, bloody hell how’s hen going to survive on that.

Mutual consent he was on an 8 million pound pay off if he got sacked bet they offered only half……mans got a family and has to live, bloody hell how’s hen going to survive on that.

Based on their previous I bet he :poop::poop::poop: himself!

This banner that Palace fans had at the weekend for their game against Newcastle is being investigated as a "hate crime"....................

FCZ4am4XEAURkIn

This banner that Palace fans had at the weekend for their game against Newcastle is being investigated as a "hate crime"....................

FCZ4am4XEAURkIn
really? ..... freedom of speech and all that? .... though ground regs .... section 8.2 ( of OUFC ground regs- presumably 'standard' in English football at all levels*) probably apply? .... though who deems what is or isn't 'offensive', and where they get their authorisation to make such subjective decisions is an additional subject of contention (IMO)

*link to pdf of current Ground regs (OUFC ) below

Last edited:
really? ..... freedom of speech and all that? .... though ground regs .... section 8.2 ( of OUFC ground regs- presumably 'standard' in English football at all levels*) probably apply? .... though who deems what is or isn't 'offensive', and where they get their authorisation to make such subjective decisions is an addition subject of contention (IMO)

*link to pdf of current Ground regs (OUFC ) below

"On Saturday 23 October, police received a report of an offensive banner displayed by Crystal Palace fans," Croydon Metropolitan Police said on Twitter.

"Officers are assessing the information and carrying out enquiries. Any allegations of racist abuse will be taken very seriously."

Freedom of speech is off the radar in Croydon it seems................ never knew Saudi Arabia was a "race" thought it was a country, hey ho.

"On Saturday 23 October, police received a report of an offensive banner displayed by Crystal Palace fans," Croydon Metropolitan Police said on Twitter.

"Officers are assessing the information and carrying out enquiries. Any allegations of racist abuse will be taken very seriously."

Freedom of speech is off the radar in Croydon it seems................ never knew Saudi Arabia was a "race" thought it was a country, hey ho.

Until someone is charged, it's only being investigated

Look at the photo.
Not offensive.
Not racist.
Case closed.

Too easy?
You are forgetting one key point though. It's upsetting someone who is very rich, so of course it must be investigated to the fullest extent of the law. Wouldn't want to jeopardise those arms deals now would we.

Regardless of freedom of speech, I am genuinely interested in how this can be perceived as racist?
It is stating allegations that are often made against the Saudi state.

‘Freedom of speech’ isn’t as simple as that, it has limits. If I exercised my freedom of speech to incite racial violence, I would rightly be investigated and likely charged.

That said, I see nothing wrong with that very accurate banner.

Back
Top Bottom