Votes: 9 19.1%

Votes: 8 17.0%

Votes: 8 17.0%

Votes: 6 12.8%

Votes: 2 4.3%

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes, but *despite* those (and you are right about them) he was our liveliest and most forward thinking player - one of very few who looked like he might affect the course of the game.
Yeah fair comment. Just such a disappointing performance from the team we looked so sluggish? Felt for Barker looked to try make things happened but that soon died off after first 20 with no support.

Yes, but *despite* those (and you are right about them) he was our liveliest and most forward thinking player - one of very few who looked like he might affect the course of the game.
Absolutely. Huge praise from me. He wasn't perfect but way ahead of most of the others for what he produced.

That was not just a touch on the shoulder it was a proper push that put him off the shot. With var that would have been a pen all day long. Apart from that he did ok not great.

The ref that is. Got to give Sykes a new contract he has massive energy quite a bit of skill hes only young and could really develop.

I thought he did a good job. Can argue about the potential reds/pens, but I think they were all marginal, and equally Sykes could have got carded for a reckless slide with studs up.
If all our games were reffed like that I would be very happy.

Just watched the key decisions again. The ref had an absolute shocker.

1. Definite red card when sykes goes clean through. Stopped goal scoring opportunity

2. Definite pen on handball. Ball stops dead after hitting his hand and blackpool clear.

3. 200 per cent penalty on sykes. Guy shoves sykes as he is shooting. Definite pen and red card.

Any of those decisions go our way and the scoreline is completely different.

Back
Top Bottom