Votes: 9 31.0%

Votes: 6 20.7%

Votes: 1 3.4%

Votes: 2 6.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sarge

God like member
Thought (after the game, on reflection- when my partisan view at the game had subsided) he was a decent ref

Fairly consistant in pretty much all of his decision making

7 from me

Missed several fouls, let a lot go, for both sides but, not up to scratch for me. 5

Average. Missed two blatant handballs second half, also Taylor dragged to the ground. Do not agree with KR view, hate to think what praise he would give if we had a decent one

I thought that he was pretty consistent and far prefer a referee letting things go.
A good game and he helped by not stopping the game every 2 minutes.

I thought he was poor. No control. Let everything go which played into the Gas's hand. Not biased just poor

I gave him a 7 didn't think he did to much wrong, a fussier ref might of sent Matty off.

Certainly better than many, and I thought he let the game flow pretty well. Slightly inconsistent (aren't they all!) but didn't make any real howlers and wasn't too card happy. I'd be happy if the ref was of that standard most weeks.

Thought he was quite good gave him an eight first time I’ve ever done that, still not sure on the penalty.

Me neither, both players heading away from goal, both players go for the ball (or where they think it should be) both miss completely due to lack of skill/judgement and collide. At best it`s just a collision barring their chap "looking for it" as soon as he realises there will be contact. All part of the modern game - even cheating.

I thought Sedona was fouled for their first goal.
I also wasn’t happy with their being only three minutes of injury time in the second half when we were pressing for a winner. There were nine subs and a few injuries in that half. Five points from me.

Back
Top Bottom