OUSP News

Latest newsletter including a couple of "cost of living" items:
1. request from Cherwell Collective looking for help with picking surplus fruit to distribute to families in need and save waste.
2. reminder of vacancies for paid matchday roles, which also include match access
Click on the link to read

Latest newsletter including a couple of "cost of living" items:
1. request from Cherwell Collective looking for help with picking surplus fruit to distribute to families in need and save waste.
2. reminder of vacancies for paid matchday roles, which also include match access
Click on the link to read
How bizzarre??Screenshot_2022-09-23-20-14-33-00_e2d5b3f32b79de1d45acd1fad96fbb0f.jpg

Fans Forum extra questions

They'll have to be more transparent than that.

How much did they receive? How much were the flags they have bought? And how much have they put into the fund for the Arsenal match?

If they are asking people for money then people have a right to know what it has been spent on, especially when the last time anyone heard a peep out of them was when they asked for money previously only for the display to simply not happen and for them to disappear.

No names or nothing ,so don't know who's in charge of them or anything. Just Oxford fanatics. Mmmm??

They'll have to be more transparent than that.

How much did they receive? How much were the flags they have bought? And how much have they put into the fund for the Arsenal match?

If they are asking people for money then people have a right to know what it has been spent on, especially when the last time anyone heard a peep out of them was when they asked for money previously only for the display to simply not happen and for them to disappear.

Hopefully that will all come out in their publishing of the income/expenditure for 2022 as they mentioned. They do have to win trust back which is harder than not losing it in the first place.

Hopefully that will all come out in their publishing of the income/expenditure for 2022 as they mentioned. They do have to win trust back which is harder than not losing it in the first place.
I agree - the problem is that they are asking for more *before* publishing those details.

With the old giallo / ultras group I at least knew by face or to speak to some of the people who were involved from games home and away so didn’t mind a couple of donations. Also they were I think DIY for displays and flags putting the hours in rather than spending money for someone else to make a flag.

Abusing ticket office staff and ground staff if identified should result in a ban of some sort. Disgraceful behaviour.
I does make you wonder what world some people live in, couldn’t the ticket office staff all get a hair dryer each and thaw the pitch out, I can’t believe the groundsman had to explain to people why the game was off.

A hair dryer for the staff? They consume 2 kilowatts. There is an energy crisis going on, or has it passed you by? Get into the real world.

Abusing ticket office staff and ground staff if identified should result in a ban of some sort. Disgraceful behaviour.
I’m sort of assuming the abusing of ground staff may have been reference to some of the conspiracy theorists on our very own lovely forum. If the club take note of some of the weirdos that post on here then they really shouldn’t!

I’m sort of assuming the abusing of ground staff may have been reference to some of the conspiracy theorists on our very own lovely forum. If the club take note of some of the weirdos that post on here then they really shouldn’t!
I’m sure the club have blocked several people on here!

A hair dryer for the staff? They consume 2 kilowatts. There is an energy crisis going on, or has it passed you by? Get into the real world.
I wouldn’t know, I haven’t got any hair.

Back
Top Bottom