Non-League Oxford City

City in the semi final

Hope Karl Robinson was there , Oxford city showed a masterclass of defending tonight. Very enjoyable evening all round, good food and drink and being able to drink while watching the game is great. Thought it was going to be carnage getting out in the car but nope I was home in Abingdon by 10pm. Lots of students in the ground which I was surprised at.

Really enjoyed that! It’s a good level of football with some surprising bits of skill, and a lively atmosphere with that big crowd. Towards the end I realised that people were laughing, smiling, and chatting, so different from everyone sitting tensely or moaning.

Hope Karl Robinson was there , Oxford city showed a masterclass of defending tonight. Very enjoyable evening all round, good food and drink and being able to drink while watching the game is great. Thought it was going to be carnage getting out in the car but nope I was home in Abingdon by 10pm. Lots of students in the ground which I was surprised at.
It was free admission for students - mystery solved!

It was free admission for students - mystery solved!

You are half correct. It is normally free admission for students ,u18's. But last night it was slightly different pricing structure.

Tickets are priced as follows: Adults £12, Concessions (65+) £6, NHS Key Workers £6, Students £6, U18's £2, Under 5's FREE (when accompanied by an adult)

City away to Dorking in the conference South semi on Saturday at 3pm, the same time as brackley host York in a conference North playoff semi.(differing fortunes after our conference playoff against them all those years ago)

Fair play to city if they get past Dorking are they in th final where is the conference south play off final

Fair play to city if they get past Dorking are they in th final where is the conference south play off final

It's normally a home tie for the highest ranked team. So unless Chippenham get through the elimator and semi final it will be an away game for City. Unless its changed this year.

Back
Top Bottom