Panel Representatives 2022-23

"10% Retail Discount | show your Season Ticket at the Club Shop checkout to receive 10% off everything in-store*"

suggests you have to go there.

@Steve Gilbert - I'll take this forward to ask why an online discount code can't be applied for season ticket holders. Especially exiles who will not be attending games frequently.

@Steve Gilbert - I'll take this forward to ask why an online discount code can't be applied for season ticket holders. Especially exiles who will not be attending games frequently.
That’s brilliant SE, thank you. I think the club will find it beneficial and could actually sell more shirts along with other things if people who don’t live in Oxfordshire can’t get to the club shop but still benefit from the discount online.

Think Mrs Bazzer sent an email to the OUSP earlier today with the same idea or an incentive based idea.
Personally I think the marketing team could have done better with an incentive of some form

That’s brilliant SE, thank you. I think the club will find it beneficial and could actually sell more shirts along with other things if people who don’t live in Oxfordshire can’t get to the club shop but still benefit from the discount online.
It's a technical issue.

It's a technical issue.
It shouldn't be a problem. Any season ticket holder would be able to use their "Yellows Account" by signing in on the club website, exactly as they would to access the ticket site. That has a record of their fan number and details related to that fan number. Any purchase made from the on-line version of the club shop could have the 10% discount applied and recorded.
As it stands, the club shop site still lists "Loyalty Cash" as an option. Somebody really needs to revamp the site and make life easier for all.

One that should be relatively easily fixed with a bit of desire to do so

I don't know the specifics, but apparently the software packages that we have for our online services (procured by former eymployee) are not fit for purpose and they really restrict what the club are able to provide.

There may be ways around it, but they may not be as simple as we may think unfortunately.

I will discuss with OUSP and the club for some clarity either way.

Think Mrs Bazzer sent an email to the OUSP earlier today with the same idea or an incentive based idea.
Personally I think the marketing team could have done better with an incentive of some form
She found out this morning that it didn’t settle via outlook so she will resend as an email. But I was impressed with her when she mentioned about the price and what she intended to write about it. Obviousness it is contentious with cost of living and so forth and a missed marketing opportunity to entice new fans and keep the regular fans appeased so it would have been a win win.
I know @Scotchegg is bringing this up with OUSP and hopefully we can get a result

Back
Top Bottom