Matches Peterborough Away - bringing a bag?

How long ago was this 'canned ratatouille' purchased? Waitrose appear to have mended their ways and no longer retail such a canned product.

Or was it a bag of ingredients for a Waitrose ratatouille recipe? They have menus for ratatouille, and things called sausage ratatouille and (compounding offence) winter vegetable ratatouille.

You'd be better off with a brace of snipe (or woodcock at a pinch). Here is how to cook them
Link.
I am heartened to see quince jelly as an acceptable accompaniment. Well played.

Needless to say I was one of the ones who was online at 4pm, but told that there were no tickets that matched my criteria for the next half hour.

So I'm ticketless unless anyone has one to sell. If not, thanks everyone for the offers of help!

I have a couple of bad memories of Peterborough - one of which was having a can of Waitrose ratatouille confiscated before going to a game there. Worst of all, the police couldn't find it to give it back to me afterwards. Be warned.
Aside from the ratatouille debacle, my other bad memory from Peterborough was conceding five out of five penalties at London Road in a schools penalty competition at half time when Posh played Hereford in the late 70s. Last night has expunged that memory. At last I can move on. Thanks lads.

To complete the story, I got a ticket in the end and @ZeroTheHero very kindly let me use the boot of his car for storage. I then sprinted to the train station to catch the last (reasonably timed) train of the night with a minute to spare. I was tired enough after the match with the non-stop singing, let alone having to leg it for 20 minutes too. A great night though, up the U's!

I have a couple of bad memories of Peterborough - one of which was having a can of Waitrose ratatouille confiscated before going to a game there. Worst of all, the police couldn't find it to give it back to me afterwards. Be warned.

The smell of tomatoes hung in the air.

"No, no idea at all son, sorry", mumbled Inspector Tubby as he wiped the red residues from the corners of his mouth.

Back
Top Bottom