General Play off final Parking

I've just booked a drive way for 2 cars , 5 minutes from the Green man pub. Come to £40 for both cars so not too bad and worth a shout parking on driveways rather than the expensive events carparks.

I've just booked a drive way for 2 cars , 5 minutes from the Green man pub. Come to £40 for both cars so not too bad and worth a shout parking on driveways rather than the expensive events carparks.

Each to their own, but I find it absolutely baffling that anyone would choose to drive to Wembley with the absolute plethora of public transport options available.

Each to their own, but I find it absolutely baffling that anyone would choose to drive to Wembley with the absolute plethora of public transport options available.
Normally i'd agree, but i'm bringing my dad and my 2 kids (they're going to the cinema at the same time...).

Train is almost twice as long and over £100 for the 4 of us!

If it was just me as an individual going I would get public transport. But I'm taking 4 of my family in my car. Cost in diesel is around £12 overall, £20 to park, no ulez charge as my car is newish. The equivalent on a train (I would still have to drive or bus to didcot ) would be over £120 return for all four of us.

If it was just me as an individual going I would get public transport. But I'm taking 4 of my family in my car. Cost in diesel is around £12 overall, £20 to park, no ulez charge as my car is newish. The equivalent on a train (I would still have to drive or bus to didcot ) would be over £120 return for all four of us.
Goes to show just how ridiculous the price of public transport is ay? It's similar for me mate!

Goes to show just how ridiculous the price of public transport is ay? It's similar for me mate!

Short distance public transport is great, I can get the bus into the city centre for cheaper than it is to park at the Westgate and I will be doing similar at the new stadium but long distance when you have a family ,the car wins hands down still.

Justpark app select somewhere like Stanmore - parking will be from £6 or so based on 10.30am until 8.30pm, 30 minutes on the Jubilee Line to Wembley.

Can also park for free at Brent Cross and get a bus to Wembley.. or a 3 mile stroll.

Back
Top Bottom