General Players out on loan

Not sure who follows Clare on Instagram but on his Story, it seems he's at our training ground today, also in a hoodie, I assumed he'd be training with Burton?
thought KR gave the squad the weekend off? ... maybe Clare left something behind when he went out on loan?

DOY played a couple of minutes for Walsall today in their 0-0 with Orient.

A bit of a wasted loan as he’s had so few minutes. Walsall have won once in 20 games too and are slowly crawling their way to the 50 point mark.

DOY played a couple of minutes for Walsall today in their 0-0 with Orient.

A bit of a wasted loan as he’s had so few minutes. Walsall have won once in 20 games too and are slowly crawling their way to the 50 point mark.

I suspect he will be gone in the summer if somebody is willing to take him off our hands.

Woking are on BT Sport 2 tonight away at Sutton Utd and Kyran Lofthouse is playing. From the little I've seen, he is playing right-back but not seen enough so far to say how he is playing (it is half time).

Woking are on BT Sport 2 tonight away at Sutton Utd and Kyran Lofthouse is playing. From the little I've seen, he is playing right-back but not seen enough so far to say how he is playing (it is half time).
Playing CB according to BBC. Napa’s on the left wing.

Playing CB according to BBC. Napa’s on the left wing.

Woking are a bit pants with the bit I've seen.

Edit: He's definitely playing right back in the 2nd half and he looked right back in the short bit of the 1st half I saw.

Last edited:
Osei-Yaw returns from Walsall having not made the squad for the final 3 games of the season and playing 13 minutes in the final 10 games of the season.

Don't think they'll be making it permanent!

Loan Spell Stats
Games Available: 21
Starts: 1
Sub Appearances: 10
Unused Sub: 5
Not in Squad: 5
Total minutes: 186
Longest Appearance: 56mins
Goals: 0
Yellow Cards: 1

According to the BBC, Lofthouse is playing wide left today.
If true he has certainly played in a lot if positions this season.
Woking have had an awful second half of the season. They have only just avoided relegation

Woking have had an awful second half of the season. They have only just avoided relegation
Apparently no relegation from the National League this season.

I wouldn't take much notice of that , the positions they put are not correct especially the lower divisions

That's very good.
I have only seen him live 3 times but from that video he seems to have really improved his defending and strength.
It would be really good to see him play a few games for the first team next season.
I’d rather he be given a game if Long got injured than hanson

Lofthouse was apparently excellent for an hour then made a meal of a challenge, didn't get the free kick and chased back but ended up giving away a penalty according to a woking supporter at the game.

Back
Top Bottom