PS5

I’ve already got one digital edition.

Much better, because disc can get scratched and stop working, so opted not to have that problem.

I’ve got Far Cry on pre order.

I wouldn't say that owning a digital edition is better than owning a physical edition. You're stuck paying PSN prices for games. Discs are much cheaper, are often on sale more and can be traded in. There's more competition for where you can purchase your games physically, hence lower and better prices. There's only one place to buy digital games for PS and thats the PSN store.

Got my PS5 for my 30th, and I love it! Looking forward to more PS5 exclusives like Gran Turismo being released! Got FIFA 22 on pre-order and I must say that from the gameplay that I have seen, it looks amazing!

Gran Turismo was supposed to be a PS5 exclusive, until they U turned and decided to release it on PS4 as well..

I wouldn't say that owning a digital edition is better than owning a physical edition. You're stuck paying PSN prices for games. Discs are much cheaper, are often on sale more and can be traded in. There's more competition for where you can purchase your games physically, hence lower and better prices. There's only one place to buy digital games for PS and thats the PSN store.

Oh yeah I don’t mind paying PSN prices. That’s not a problem for me.

I just didn’t want to get games and through wear they scratch up.

I Love Hitman 3 that’s what I play at the moment. I also downloaded all the Hitman 1 and 2 missions once I got the 3rd. Love it!

Graphics are fantastic and the locations are brilliant.

Gran Turismo was supposed to be a PS5 exclusive, until they U turned and decided to release it on PS4 as well..
I meant exclusive to PlayStation consoles. Im glad that PS4 owners will get a chance to play it, because it looks excellent! I really hope that they revive the Metal Gear Solid franchise for PS5!

I'm in a bit of a slump atm. Plenty of games that have my interest and are on my backlog, but I don't really game in the Summer months. It's way to hot to sit in the loft. I have recently picked up F1 2021 and started Marvel Avengers though.

Our PS4 is slowly dying, and I'm always glancing over at PS5 availability and prices. Is it worth it, aside from the hyper quick load times?

Our PS4 is slowly dying, and I'm always glancing over at PS5 availability and prices. Is it worth it, aside from the hyper quick load times?

This is me too. Dusty fan sounds like a turbine and dreadful load times.
Plus I know the next 12 months is when the new hardware will be put to the test. Even FIFA 22 might actually be worth buying (if you’re next gen)
Maybe I can wait another year. Maybe

I skipped the PS4 and have a PS5. It gets used loads for Minecraft, Disney+ and crap Youtube videos!

Bring me GT Sony!!!

Anyone on here want that perfect Xmas present.

I’ve managed to get hold of another PS5 Digital Edition, it includes 12 months PlayStation Plus, value of £49.99 and £50 wallet. The store have emailed me the codes for both, and have screenshot both, so I can pass them on.

I’m willing to deliver as soon as it arrives tomorrow from DPD. I will only deliver to Oxford. So if your as far away as Bicester then I’m afraid your out of luck, unless your willing to meet at Pear Tree.

£500 cash!!! and it can be yours, or for a loved one this Xmas.

PM if you want it.

Anyone on here want that perfect Xmas present.

I’ve managed to get hold of another PS5 Digital Edition, it includes 12 months PlayStation Plus, value of £49.99 and £50 wallet. The store have emailed me the codes for both, and have screenshot both, so I can pass them on.

I’m willing to deliver as soon as it arrives tomorrow from DPD. I will only deliver to Oxford. So if your as far away as Bicester then I’m afraid your out of luck, unless your willing to meet at Pear Tree.

£500 cash!!! and it can be yours, or for a loved one this Xmas.

PM if you want it.
RRP 359.99
You're not one of those scalpers are you?

RRP 359.99
It would appear so and if they are stuck with a Digital version to offload I do hope they struggle as the owner will be stuck paying a premium for digital versions of games rather than discounted or borrowed disks.

RRP 359.99

Not a scalper!!

I got the digital version with a £49.99 PlayStation Plus 12 month value, and a £50 voucher for wallet. So it enables you to buy a game. Plus I’m covering fuel expenses to deliver it in person.

It was bought for a family member, but found out after ordering the surprise, that his partner had also ordered one.

So I’m giving a fellow yellow the chance, because I already have one for a year now.

Anyone local interested in buying a Nintendo Switch (2017 model) or PSVR2 off me? Trying to raise funds for the PlayStation Portal and PlayStation earbuds.

It's the grey version. Good condition, includes the original cables, dock and box. I'll throw in my travel case as well. £150.

Also have various Switch games and different coloured joycons as well for sale.

Back
Top Bottom