General Rebekah Vardy - the gift that keeps giving

I feel sorry for Peter Andre being dragged into this mess, something that happened 15 years ago!

I feel sorry for Peter Andre being dragged into this mess, something that happened 15 years ago!

Peter Andre’s agent on the other hand…

giphy.gif

Speak for yourself.

I’m sick of everyone always saying how well endowed I am. Could do with similar comments, just to balance things out a little.
I don't think they meant the head down below 😂

• React
Reactions: MJB
Didn’t realise she’d been a witneyite. Wonder which pub she worked in. Anyone know?

She sounds lovely. Is it her great work for charity and kindness to animals that make her so popular with men?

She keeps breaking down in tears in the witness box citing bullying under cross-examination, remind me - who actually brought this case to court, oh yes - she did.

If it wasn't for these two being married to multi-millionaire footballers, this would have all been settled years ago - after 12 Jagerbombs at 2am outside Wetherspoons with hair extensions being ripped out and fake fingernails being used as claws!

If it wasn't for these two being married to multi-millionaire footballers, this would have all been settled years ago - after 12 Jagerbombs at 2am outside Wetherspoons with hair extensions being ripped out and fake fingernails being used as claws!
Ya gotta call it ‘Spoons though fella.

Luke Foster said some things about Rebecca which shows her in an awkward position.

Back
Top Bottom