International News Russian War With Ukraine

Christ, when your argument is down to s**t photoshop and the like you might as well give up.

Get yourself a comedy gig @Sheik djibouti you would do well.
I think this hot weather is frying your brains. You need some shade old fella!

Boris' own Northern Tory MP's were told by Number 10 that he was literally on the train to Doncaster up until midday. Another blatant lie.

He turns up in Kiev instead . . .and for what purpose....what does his visit there actually change in terms of our approach to the Ukraine war, that a call or email wouldn't have achieved? - The answer is absolutely nothing! I don't see Biden rushing over there, even though they've just signed off on another billion dollars worth of arms.....

There are of course another couple of possibilities as to why he's there:

1). To congratulate Ukraine on their candidacy to the EU
2). To plead with Ukraine to host the next Eurovision, if we promise another few tanks and a bit more troop training.

Boris is a shameless opportunist and self publicist - he always has been and this is no different.

And to make matters worse for those poor northern Tories, they've now got to endure Hokey Cokey Gove on a massive screen via Zoom.

Nobody deserves that!

Boris' own Northern Tory MP's were told by Number 10 that he was literally on the train to Doncaster up until midday. Another blatant lie.

He turns up in Kiev instead . . .and for what purpose....what does his visit there actually change in terms of our approach to the Ukraine war, that a call or email wouldn't have achieved? - The answer is absolutely nothing! I don't see Biden rushing over there, even though they've just signed off on another billion dollars worth of arms.....

2). To plead with Ukraine to host the next Eurovision, if we promise another few tanks and a bit more troop training.

Boris is a shameless opportunist and self publicist - he always has been and this is no different.

And to make matters worse for those poor northern Tories, they've now got to endure Hokey Cokey Gove on a massive screen via Zoom.

Nobody deserves that!
Macron,
Scholtz,
Draghi,
They could have done the emails and calling as well. And almost 4 months into the war and they turn up, why didn’t they go sooner or was it an awkward situation with their lack of military support.

Macron,
Scholtz,
Draghi,
They could have done the emails and calling as well. And almost 4 months into the war and they turn up, why didn’t they go sooner or was it an awkward situation with their lack of military support.
Maybe you've forgotten about the Ukrainian refugees that EU states have taken in.

We maybe providing more arms, but their humanitarian effort puts ours to shame....

And the small matter of their impending EU membership might've had something to do with it too[emoji6]

Macron,
Scholtz,
Draghi,

You do keep banging on about that, as if its a get out of jail card for having voted for the Russians, afraid not, and you
need to check that info and by that i mean another source than the mail or express.
As an example, did you know France has DONATED 2billion in aid since the start of the conflict ?
Come to think of it, do you have any idea what aid the French have given to Ukraine or are you just assuming cos you
read it in da papers ?

• React
Reactions: QR
Maybe you've forgotten about the Ukrainian refugees that EU states have taken in.

We maybe providing more arms, but their humanitarian effort puts ours to shame....

And the small matter of their impending EU membership might've had something to do with it too[emoji6]
Yes our dealings with the Ukrainian refugees hasn’t been great but with Poland taking more refugees than any other country, I wonder why? Maybe because they have a land border with them as do Moldova, Slovakia and Romania. We are an island and getting from Europe to hear has been a problem and has taken time. Regarding the visa applications taking longer than Europe is 1 Europe habe allowed free entry but checks have to be done and one of those is to make sure FSB and GRU agents aren’t smuggled in.

You do keep banging on about that, as if its a get out of jail card for having voted for the Russians, afraid not, and you
need to check that info and by that i mean another source than the mail or express.
As an example, did you know France has DONATED 2billion in aid since the start of the conflict ?
Come to think of it, do you have any idea what aid the French have given to Ukraine or are you just assuming cos you
read it in da papers ?
The military aid hasn’t been anything like the U.K. or the USA but I’d course you’re just trying to Bash Boris. He’s done a good job with the help we’ve given to the Ukraine, also the furlough scheme and the vaccination but alas nothing else except lying about the parties.

The military aid hasn’t been anything like the U.K. or the USA but I’d course you’re just trying to Bash Boris. He’s done a good job with the help we’ve given to the Ukraine, also the furlough scheme and the vaccination but alas nothing else except lying about the parties.

You cant put the UK in the same basket as the US on this, they are miles apart, seriously, if you think its us and the US as the 2 big powers
in this think again please, and check your facts as to exactly how much each country has given.

Btw, i wasnt trying to bash Johnson, i was trying to stop you from bigging him up after you trashed everyone else.

• React
You cant put the UK in the same basket as the US on this, they are miles apart, seriously, if you think its us and the US as the 2 big powers
in this think again please, and check your facts as to exactly how much each country has given.

Btw, i wasnt trying to bash Johnson, i was trying to stop you from bigging him up after you trashed everyone else.
1, you said I keep banging on about it…. No I dont
2, we are a big power
3, I’m not bigging Johnson up

1, you said I keep banging on about it…. No I dont
2, we are a big power
3, I’m not bigging Johnson up

1: Not the first time you have had a pop at Macron/The French or the amount of aid other European countries have given, so yes you do...
2: Depends on who you compare us with, in this instance you are trying to make out that its just the US and ourselves helping and that is
clearly not the case.
3: You were directly comparing Macron, Sholz and Draghi to Johnson and using alternative facts about the amount/lack of
support they have given in order to make Johnson look good.

• React
1: Not the first time you have had a pop at Macron/The French or the amount of aid other European countries have given, so yes you do...
2: Depends on who you compare us with, in this instance you are trying to make out that its just the US and ourselves helping and that is
clearly not the case.
3: You were directly comparing Macron, Sholz and Draghi to Johnson and using alternative facts about the amount/lack of
support they have given in order to make Johnson look good.
You haven’t a clue

What a fascinatingly interesting read the last 3 pages have been. Really learnt a lot today.

Last edited:

Nobody deserves that!
For the purpose of cheering up the Ukrainian PM after the EU leader visit's, he's going through a war them has to host them Muppets. Body language says it all?!

But in seriousness, probably to announce the major training of the Ukrainian army that we are offering.

In case you forgot, which you obviously/conveniently have, he was first there in April....... somewhat quicker than his counterparts. ;)
How bad do things have to be at home that you run to Kiev for cover?! 😳

How bad do things have to be at home that you run to Kiev for cover?! 😳
I believe that there has been a publicised call or visit to Ukraine in the immediate days after at least half a dozen "incidents" in recent months. Coincidence of course 😅 Admittedly the rest of them didn't involve ducking his own MPs.

I believe that there has been a publicised call or visit to Ukraine in the immediate days after at least half a dozen "incidents" in recent months. Coincidence of course 😅 Admittedly the rest of them didn't involve ducking his own MPs.
In fairness, if Boris ran to Kiev every time he screwed up here, he'd have a permanent residency there.

Fair play to Zelensky though, he is playing Boris like a fiddle as he clearly recognises Bojo's narcissism will keep him coming back for more photo ops. Massage Boris ego and the arms will keep flowing, but ask him to step up and take in a few hundred thousand more refugees and you won't see him for dust....He know which side his bread is buttered ;)

On the news this morning as part of the Ben Stiller report the reporter made a valid point that people in the public eye need to keep going there so that it remains visible and we don`t just turn our backs.

If the world gets weary of it the supply of equipment, aid etc will soon dry up and then Russia "win".

Ergo Boris is doing exactly that.

Back
Top Bottom