International News Russian War With Ukraine

Couldn`t come up with an educated response so linked it to their Brexit obsession.

Well done.
Since when have you been bothered about educated responses:ROFLMAO:

I think it's a fair point given how farcical the whole concept of "taking back control" and "controlling our laws and our borders" has been shown to be:)

If we think we can do anything in this world in spledid isolation of what the rest of the world want from us, then we really are living in the latter part of the 18th century (much to the haunted pencil's delight)

Do you think them joining the EU is more or less provocative than them joining NATO (which is what really seems to be boiling Russian P**s, if you can believe a word Lavrov says).

I think it's a fair point given how farcical the whole concept of "taking back control" and "controlling our laws and our borders" has been shown to be:)

If we think we can do anything in this world in spledid isolation of what the rest of the world want from us, then we really are living in the latter part of the 18th century (much to the haunted pencil's delight)

Do you think them joining the EU is more or less provocative than them joining NATO (which is what really seems to be boiling Russian P**s, if you can believe a word Lavrov says).
Don’t think any one in their right mind would think that.

Just because my opinion is different from yours doesn`t invalidate either, tis the purpose of a forum, go look it up.

Joining the EU is less provocative than joining NATO but, as you observe, both would be akin to :poop::poop: on Russia`s doorstep which they won`t take kindly to.

If Ukraine were in NATO then we wouldn`t have to worry about a couple of days of hot weather when those that can start chucking the liquid sunshine around.

Just because my opinion is different from yours doesn`t invalidate either, tis the purpose of a forum, go look it up.

Joining the EU is less provocative than joining NATO but, as you observe, both would be akin to :poop::poop: on Russia`s doorstep which they won`t take kindly to.

If Ukraine were in NATO then we wouldn`t have to worry about a couple of days of hot weather when those that can start chucking the liquid sunshine around.
The EU is putting forward membership to the EU that’s fine and I don’t have a problem with that…..but please will some of these EU countries that they will be joining can they give a decent amount of military aid……especially Germany, France and Italy.
The U.K. and the USA have given loads

Oh the irony! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

The EU is putting forward membership to the EU that’s fine and I don’t have a problem with that…..but please will some of these EU countries that they will be joining can they give a decent amount of military aid……especially Germany, France and Italy.
The U.K. and the USA have given loads
Good to see we've just sent our biggest weapon to Kiev, after he ran away from the Northern Tory jamboree

He really couldn't bare to be upstaged by his European counterparts could he?

In case you forgot, which you obviously/conveniently have, he was first there in April....... somewhat quicker than his counterparts. ;)
Guessing that picture is an old one from that trip? It seems to say 'Today: 5th April' on the book he's carrying...

Last edited:
I wasn't aware it is a competition.
It’s not but sorry @Sheik djibouti you seem to think he went there because the French, German and Italian premiers went there.
I can’t remember where I heard it or read it but Zelensky said he would rather military help as those three countries haven’t done much on the military help

Back
Top Bottom