National News Sarah Everard

does look like her but???? no....she would be wearing a mask and be accompanied by security for starters........nahhhhhhh

Of course it's her and in the video you can clearly see her protection officer following behind her wearing a coat 😂 you can't be for real.

Wonder where the protests were for Julia?
Or didn`t it fit the agenda because she was a copper?
Many women have been murdered since Sarah Everard and there haven't been vigils or protests for them either. Everard high profile because she was murdered in a well known London park by a copper.

I should add 'I guess' as I have spoken with any of the protestors to determine their views.

Reality again.
Not my fault you can`t deal with it.
That Sarah was, allegedly, murdered by a police man is an incredibly rare event and part of the reason it has remained in the headlines.
120 women a year are murdered..... you can`t name one of them... that is the cruel and sad reality.

Many women have been murdered since Sarah Everard and there haven't been vigils or protests for them either. Everard high profile because she was murdered in a well known London park by a copper.

I should add 'I guess' as I have spoken with any of the protestors to determine their views.

Eventually you will learn that, sometimes, we can agree we just get there on different paths. :)

Didn’t have a problem with a vigil over her murder and yes it was because she was murdered by a copper in a well known park which brought about the vigil of which it started with, and maybe the social distancing wasn’t being adhered to but what I thought was abhorrent about this vigil is how agitators infiltrated this vigil and turned it into a protest which riled up the group which led to the confrontations that happened.

That's something of a cheap shot for you. Tell us what's on your mind?

I would rather not know thank you.

I`ll surmise it will be a vague reference to an honour killing based on a medieval religious ideology.

PS: Any belief structure based on fairy stories has no place in my world.
Apologies to any Christians, Jews, Muslims or otherwise who are reading.

I would rather not know thank you.

I`ll surmise it will be a vague reference to an honour killing based on a medieval religious ideology.

PS: Any belief structure based on fairy stories has no place in my world.
Apologies to any Christians, Jews, Muslims or otherwise who are reading.
Close - Pakistani men tend to have a particularly brutal track record when it comes to women, children, animals and homosexuals.

Seems I'm not alone in my opinion - even the Guardian has noticed that Pakistan is a particularly barbaric place.

Close - Pakistani men tend to have a particularly brutal track record when it comes to women, children, animals and homosexuals.

Seems I'm not alone in my opinion - even the Guardian has noticed that Pakistan is a particularly barbaric place.
There are many countries where the treatment of women is abhorrent, Pakistan and India are only two, and for as long as the religions and cultures of those countries are practised here, the authorities face a constant uphill battle to change mindsets and educate and enforce UK legislation. Let’s also not forget that it’s not just south Asian countries where so called ‘honour’ crimes occur, they can be committed in any community or culture.

Back
Top Bottom