National News Sir Keir Starmer

David Lammy as Shadow FS just continues the view by many I am sure that Labour are unelectable I’m sorry to say. The blokes is a total tw@t and will wind up those undecided voters when the next vote hits us !

David Lammy as Shadow FS just continues the view by many I am sure that Labour are unelectable I’m sorry to say. The blokes is a total tw@t and will wind up those undecided voters when the next vote hits us !

🤣🤣.

One of the highest earners in his party too, with his other jobs.

Yep... I'm sure he'll struggle against the political colossus that is Liz Truss

How's that deal with Peppa Pig World shaping up Liz?

I hear she's working on a reciprocal freedom of movement agreement with Furniture Village too.
[emoji1787]

Still, former Foreign Secretary Dominic Raab will clearly think he's"legitimate and respectable" based on his views about Tory MPs with second jobs.

And Essex will be along any minute to tell you that you're just envious....[emoji6]

FFY4Fw2WYAk6e7C

#refugeeswelcome ????

Interesting to note that David Lammy proposed Diane Abbott as Labour Leader.
Not noticed her name come up anywhere recently

Interesting to note that David Lammy proposed Diane Abbott as Labour Leader.
Not noticed her name come up anywhere recently
She's probably well on her way to collecting her retirement clock - I think she's about 68.

Let's hope it is a speaking clock....having to read those numbers could prove tricky ;)

She's probably well on her way to collecting her retirement clock - I think she's about 68.

Let's hope it is a speaking clock....having to read those numbers could prove tricky ;)
should off been booted out years ago she is one of the reasons why labour are unelectable these days

What a fool. Even though she is following government guidance. 😉

Should be applying "common sense". 🤷‍♀️

I was out on Friday night for the work Christmas "do" in Town.
Mask on the bus on the way down, 70% weren`t. :rolleyes:
There is a direct correlation between socioeconomic status and mask-wearing btw.
A couple of pubs, then on to Turtle Bay (2 cocktails for the price of one). 🍸
In close proximity to lots of folk, I don`t normally mix with so did an LFT test today.
All good.

Rocket science it is not really.

Not sure you will find anyone defending it. 🤷‍♂️

Just face the fact that time and again it is predominantly Tories who engage in grubby behaviour...and some are simply happy to deflect and enable. Listening to Oliver Dowden this morning made me realise (Well it confirmed) how tone deaf they are and how little they actually care about due process

Low standards are acceptable as long as it doesn't directly effect you as an individual....is that how this works?

Wonder if anyone will do a bit of digging into Jacob Rees-Mogg lending himself cheap money form his companies at below market rates :unsure:

Oh...they already are :)

They have finished "digging".

And it was perfectly within the rules and properly declared.

🤷‍♀️ :) :)

Where do old Etonians fit in?

I don`t know, they were just my observations on the local bus service.

1 route runs from a deprived postcode, 1 route runs from a nice village on the edge of the City.

We are equidistant from both routes but fall under the deprived postcode. :)

Those on the "nice" bus are far more compliant than the other one.

Ah, the Standards Commissioner must be competent again in the opinion of Rees-Mogg after his efforts along with Johnson to get rid of/undermine her over Owen Paterson.

That's just how it works, folk say something, it gets taken out of context and the system grinds on......

Retaining her independence despite the hefty workload which includes Sir Ed Davey... amongst plenty of others.

Back
Top Bottom