National News Sir Keir Starmer

So bloody what? If he's done the crime I'd want him to do the time. I wouldn't want a rule breaker or potential liar to lead a political party or be PM. I want someone I can trust.

Pity you and many others don't feel the same.

So bloody what? If he's done the crime I'd want him to do the time. I wouldn't want a rule breaker or potential liar to lead a political party or be PM. I want someone I can trust.

Pity you and many others don't feel the same.
Quite, though he's not accused of anything approaching what Johnson did. And he wasn't actually the guy making the rules, then lying about it. The Tories love false equivalences.

I wouldn't be upset if he left, he's steadied the ship but it might be a good opportunity to bring in someone who can deal with the media better and connect more directly with people.

Wow you’ve been itching to post that.

Let’s just turn the page and have a Bulls**t Johnson “nothing to see here” moment and move on shall we? Or is it one rule for the tories and another for labour?

Same rules for all of them. ✅
It's the SKS thread. ✅

As frequently said they are all in it its just a matter of depth.......... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Same rules for all of them. ✅
It's the SKS thread. ✅

As frequently said they are all in it its just a matter of depth.......... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
if it’s the same rules and Starmer is found to of broken rules then surely you will be happy for him to just pay a fine and then draw a line under it and act like nothing happened?

if it’s the same rules and Starmer is found to of broken rules then surely you will be happy for him to just pay a fine and then draw a line under it and act like nothing happened?

The Covid rules dictated a fine - it was paid.

The PCS rules dictate whatever if SKS is found to have broken their rules.

The two are not remotely connected but you knew that. :)

Like a big t late saying Raynor was at the Durham hall after originally denying it l.
Bazzer why go on about this? Any Labour infringement was certainly more minor than the numerous ones perpetrated by Johnson, which his supporters have said don't matter, so there's no point worrying about some supposed Labour drinks party.

Bazzer why go on about this? Any Labour infringement was certainly more minor than the numerous ones perpetrated by Johnson, which his supporters have said don't matter, so there's no point worrying about some supposed Labour drinks party.

One group was in Government doing the hard stuff.
The other group was on a jolly trying to get an MP elected.

Maybe neither really "matter" in the grander scheme of things, but if anyone is going to point fingers they need to be squeaky clean themselves...

One group was in Government doing the hard stuff.
The other group was on a jolly trying to get an MP elected.

Maybe neither really "matter" in the grander scheme of things, but if anyone is going to point fingers they need to be squeaky clean themselves...

The only hard stuff this lot are capable of is crack.

Does Gove's cocaine count? :)
Still hasn't come down from his week long Jubilee bender apparently.

He might be fit to be let out in public by the end of next week, but they're currently having trouble getting rid of the T W A T written in indelible marker across his forehead.

Back
Top Bottom