National News Sir Keir Starmer

Bazzer why go on about this? Any Labour infringement was certainly more minor than the numerous ones perpetrated by Johnson, which his supporters have said don't matter, so there's no point worrying about some supposed Labour drinks party.
Well yes it was a minor thing but if it happened then the appropriate action has to take place. Now if they are found guilty and are fined they SKS and AR said they will resign now I would hope Boris and RS follow suit otherwise Labour will have a field day in dishing out the digs on the Tory party.

No I don’t have a quote but it was said in media outlets themat those present forgot to mention she was there.
And there's the problem. If you can find a quote attributed directly to Starmer saying Rayner wasn't there, then it is a fair accusation. If not, then you need to read again and very carefully before accusing him.

He's taken responsibility for the mistake made by his office, as any good Leader would (but if they're called Boris Johnson, they ensures everyone else is seen to be at fault before being caught with his pants on fire/round his ankles)

And there's the problem. If you can find a quote attributed directly to Starmer saying Rayner wasn't there, then it is a fair accusation. If not, then you need to read again and very carefully before accusing him.

He's taken responsibility for the mistake made by his office, as any good Leader would (but if they're called Boris Johnson, they ensures everyone else is seen to be at fault before being caught with his pants on fire/round his ankles)

Mistake? Yeah right 🤣🤣🤣

Cheer up, Johnson is going to get into a fight with the EU pretty soon and we will probably end up in
a trade war which will see us worse off but never mind, as long as we get to stick 2 fingers up at them
just like we did in Agincourt it will be worth it, right ?

It’s my opinion. Nothing more than that. Hopefully we should see soon

It’s my opinion. Nothing more than that. Hopefully we should see soon
Sorry....are you trying to say that if Starmer doesn't get a fine then it's a stitch up by his chums in the Durham Constabulary...or are you saying he has powerful chums who will pervert the course of justice to get him off?

I think you need to be crystal clear on who you might be accusing with these allegations.

As for John McDonnell. Bitter back bench has-been criticises current leader.....it's a non-story, nothing to see here...

Now where have we heard that before :unsure:

SKS went all star wars on BoJoin HoC .... accused him of trying to use jedi mind tricks on the population ( re the mess of the economy)

which will probably invoke red tops using headlines such as Starm- Wars

I wouldn’t be surprised if SKS gets off. Let’s see what happens.
Question is will he go if they do fine him

Back
Top Bottom