Fan's View Songs

Clist reminds me of David Smith from the 90s. Did a very effective job, but I can’t recall a single specific thing he ever did on my mind!

On the final whistle in 2010, instead of joining in the celebrations straightaway, he was shaking hands and commiserating the York players. A quiet, unassuming gent. Hope he's found happiness in whatever he's chosen to do next. He did seem the sort to whom football was a job rather than an all encompassing hobby (link).

Incidentally, I came up with a chant for Jake Wright to the tune of Cheryl Cole's #1 hit 'Fight for this Love' but since someone told me that if ever Cheryl Cole's music was sung at games they would chuck their season ticket away and never go again, I feel you lot don't deserve my talents. You'll get no help from me, sirs.

Last edited:
Incidentally, I came up with a chant for Jake Wright to the tune of Cheryl Cole's #1 hit 'Fight for the Love' but since someone told me that if ever Cheryl Cole's music was sung at games they would chuck their season ticket away and never go again, I feel you lot don't deserve my talents. You'll get no help from me, sirs.

That’s what you get for trying to introduce a song from a singer younger than Mary Hopkin!

🎵Brannagan coming over the hill, he is a monster, he is a monster….🎵

I’ll get me coat!😒

Will never, ever forget those pyrotechnics in Benalmadena😂I nearly choked to death…Mental. Spectacular. Bloody crazy.😂😂👏🏼

I've embarked on a long term project during my very little spare time, creating a website with every photo and video I can find over the Ultras 10 year spell. Nowhere near finished but have accumulated thousands of photos and videos in folders. Here's a couple of good ones from that day, credit to whoever took them!

13913712_1057290344325378_690268899537000386_o.jpg13963074_1057290334325379_7825079918323765386_o.jpg

I've embarked on a long term project during my very little spare time, creating a website with every photo and video I can find over the Ultras 10 year spell. Nowhere near finished but have accumulated thousands of photos and videos in folders. Here's a couple of good ones from that day, credit to whoever took them!

View attachment 8523View attachment 8524
We could do with the Ultras being back at the Kassam

I remember we got to the stadium to set up and it was a ghost town, so we had to break in by jumping over a wall to start setting the flags up.

Taxi drivers dashboard was reading 42 degrees centigrade when we arrived, when we returned for the game after a few beers the plastic flag poles were melting in the sun. :oops:

View attachment 8523View attachment 8524

robin impaled surfer apart .... this has to be one of my fave pics from the Ultras years ....

548946_3531718813022_851052764_n.jpg

I remember we got to the stadium to set up and it was a ghost town, so we had to break in by jumping over a wall to start setting the flags up.

Taxi drivers dashboard was reading 42 degrees centigrade when we arrived, when we returned for the game after a few beers the plastic flag poles were melting in the sun. :oops:

Still remember my two 2l bottles of one euro beers being taken by the police after that, fuming!

Imagine if we could get anything half as good as those days with the ultras at the kassam again that would bring new younger fans but the old gits would complain (maybe)

Back
Top Bottom