General Stadium Rent.

Genuine question. What exactly does Kassam pay for? We seem to pay all this rent for nothing. The sooner we get out of the Kassstad the better.
I decided many years ago there was no point in getting overly irritated and/or surprised at what Kassam does. As soon as you realise that: a) he has zero interest in football, b) he has made a lot of money from (typically) running low end hotels, and, c) he couldn't give a flying **** what any of us think, then it all falls into place! The day we get out of that disgraceful 'stadium' can't come too soon

Get the ground and we will pay rent but not on the exorbitant amount we are paying now and we will get the service that would go with it.

Last edited:
The club should have some sort of ownership with the new ground, we have no assets!

I can’t wait to see what the ground looks like when we move to Stratfield Brake.
I won’t have the same empathy as I did towards the Manor. Having come from Headington I still have such fond memories of going there when the club were playing in the upper tiers and the marvellous games particularly on our cup runs

Back
Top Bottom