SWE v UKR

001 Taxis - 10% discount for forum members
That's the problem with looking at things in slow motion. It wasn't really a challenge in the footballing sense, he just cleared the ball and the bloke ran through and was caught by the Swede's extended leg. In this day and age he's gonna get red for that, but back in the day it wouldn't even be a free kick.

It’s UKR for England although I would watch some of the fouls in the game. Not sure what the Italian rule is for fans from the Ukrainian fans for travelling where as with the English its a 5 day quarantine upon arrival in Rome.

I've been pointing out on the other thread how England can't count their chickens, have to keep playing at their best etc. etc.

But the truth is that you couldn't ask for an easier major tournament QF than this Ukrainian side. Zinchenko is a good player, Yarmalenko is decent (if he's fit) but otherwise they are very, very limited. Will likely be a different test of how we cope with higher order bus parking.

Get the job done, don’t get carried away or lose respect for the opposition (Iceland say ‘hi’), and then get back to Wembley for the semi-final.

A fantastic opportunity.

EDIT: I can get tickets for the semi-final as I went to Euro 2016 and have portal priority, but they’re £500 a pop. No thanks, UEFA.

Get the job done, don’t get carried away or lose respect for the opposition (Iceland say ‘hi’), and then get back to Wembley for the semi-final.

A fantastic opportunity.

EDIT: I can get tickets for the semi-final as I went to Euro 2016 and have portal priority, but they’re £500 a pop. No thanks, UEFA.

Its only money.......

Back
Top Bottom