League One Swindon on the brink

• Thread starter Deleted member 808
  • Start date
I think the fact that they didn't go into administration means that they will get away without a points deduction.
They weren’t allowed to go into administration; it wasn’t because they actually had their s**t together. In fact, it was quite the opposite…

I think the fact that they didn't go into administration means that they will get away without a points deduction.

I don't think Macclesfield ever went into administration - didn't stop the EFL docking them points on three separate occasions, the last of which led directly to their relegation from the football league and eventual demise.

I know at least one of the points deductions was for failing to fulfill a fixture, but others were for failure to pay players' salaries. Surely Swindon have committed that same offense this year?

Swindon's players were not payed by the club for the last 2-3 months of last season when Power ran out of funds. Several rental payments to the Council for the ground were also missed.

Bigger gate than ours!

Not surprising though when their prices for kids were this cheap and thats all stands.

Adult £23
Over 65 £17
Student £17
U22 £10
U18 £6
U11£1

Comparison I paid £10 for my 9 year old in the North stand so even though they had an extra 900 or so on our attendance we would of made far more wonga.

Not surprising though when their prices for kids were this cheap and thats all stands.

Adult £23
Over 65 £17
Student £17
U22 £10
U18 £6
U11£1

Comparison I paid £10 for my 9 year old in the North stand so even though they had an extra 900 or so on our attendance we would of made far more wonga.
I suspect it was also a bounce of loyalty after their troubles. Just thought it was funny, doesn't matter in the least to us anyway!

I suspect it was also a bounce of loyalty after their troubles. Just thought it was funny, doesn't matter in the least to us anyway!

Let's see how many turn up for their next home game, didn't we have a similar bounce when Merry and Smith took over as they were muted as our saviours?

Atleast our 7k home fans went home happy after watching a good game and a good result.

I couldn’t actually give a s**t how many Swindon fans they had today or how much they paid they are in our shadow they lost at home to Carlisle where as we beat charlton we are on our way to the championship where as the best they could hope is they can win league two

how much more are the EFL powers that be going to to allow them to get away with unpunished? - has someone at the skip got something on Parry???

how much more are the EFL powers that be going to to allow them to get away with unpunished? - has someone at the skip got something on Parry???

Your comment maybe a bit presumptuous the EFL have to act. The statement of the club trying to deflect some of the blame. Now Clem will/should have another fine to pay because of that s**t club.

Your comment maybe a bit presumptuous the EFL have to act. The statement of the club trying to deflect some of the blame. Now Clem will/should have another fine to pay because of that s**t club.
theyve ( EFL 9)already got plenty they should 'act' on , but have so far neglected to do so

I dunno how many times need to say this it’s the EFL9 they don’t do anything Swindon will get away with breaking the rules because the EFL9 have no balls

Back
Top Bottom