General The Board & Senior Management

Grant Ferguson gets it in my opinion. He is an asset to the club where the more he’s about, the better we are run day to day.

Williams I’m still 50/50 on. Feel like he should be a club accountant instead of what he actually does. He does not have a clue regarding footy.

Benson. The sooner he goes the better. He’s been a horrific appointment.

The new media guys however have put out some very good content out recently.

Grant Ferguson gets it in my opinion. He is an asset to the club where the more he’s about, the better we are run day to day.

Williams I’m still 50/50 on. Feel like he should be a club accountant instead of what he actually does. He does not have a clue regarding footy.

I think the media put out by the club up until today has been by the departing social media manager Adam Lawrence. I assume this is the what the Parody account is referencing.

I’ve met Tim Williams once, it was the day before the Bristol Rovers game which was KR’s last
There were ten of us there, I can’t speak for the others but I found him to be full of his own importance. It was all about him and how he would change things.
I got the impression that he had no idea about OUFC, he went on about his time at Manchester United and how he could bring his skill set here
He used the word costumers instead of fans which he did again later on Radio Oxford.
It’s as if he wanted to change us into a top 30 club without understanding our history and roots and realise this would have to be a long term project
I wasn’t convinced by him at all and I’m still not. The proof will come when we struggle next season which we will do.
It will be a real achievement if we stay up but a bond needs to exist between those at the top of the club and they need to understand the fans. Mr Backrie seems to get this, Tim Williams doesn’t
Well said mate

Yep, last day today.

I’m agnostic around the whole thing, but what is Adam Benson bringing to the table that makes it worth pissing off so many people to leave? I hope it’s brilliant.
Seeing at the fans forum when the legend that is Michael North speaking at the forum and saying how he had raised 55k in ten years when asking about selling various pieces of kit then getting an applause from everyone in attendance apart from one…….yes Adam Benson.
After the forum had finished I did say to Michael that he had and always does a good job and the applause was warranted and then said they didn’t answer your question and he said no.

The problem with your post @billyturleyscurlywurly you say grant Ferguson is an asset to the club where he more about…..he’s not about a lot as he spends a lot of his time in the far east. But I do agree about Benson

Back
Top Bottom