Blogs/Podcasts T'Manor Podcast - Episode Thread

Keep up the good work, surprised there's not more U's podcasts, other clubs seem to have very active fans podcasts and you tube channels.

There is the young lad who does you tube and he deserves more watchers, but apart from the official club channel which is good, not much else out there..

Keep up the good work, surprised there's not more U's podcasts, other clubs seem to have very active fans podcasts and you tube channels.

There is the young lad who does you tube and he deserves more watchers, but apart from the official club channel which is good, not much else out there..
There is 'The Fence End' podcast as well, the latest episode has just been released. Spotify Link...

We're up to at least four podcasts now from my last count.

The more regular offerings come from @T'Manor Podcast and The Fence End. Oxblogger takes a typically irreverent look at some aspect of the club from time to time and the club's Ox Files series from the lockdown with previous players were a good listen. Then there is Very Biased Opinions and The Young Fan Podcast on YouTube. You could also throw in the WATG show too which is available via BBC Sounds.

I mean, to me, that's plenty. What more needs to be said? The forum is a good medium for keeping up with the here and now and the podcasts are a good listen for the morning commute or for a different take on things.

• React
Reactions: MJB
We're up to at least four podcasts now from my last count.

The more regular offerings come from @T'Manor Podcast and The Fence End. Oxblogger takes a typically irreverent look at some aspect of the club from time to time and the club's Ox Files series from the lockdown with previous players were a good listen. Then there is Very Biased Opinions and The Young Fan Podcast on YouTube. You could also throw in the WATG show too which is available via BBC Sounds.

I mean, to me, that's plenty. What more needs to be said? The forum is a good medium for keeping up with the here and now and the podcasts are a good listen for the morning commute or for a different take on things.
Don't know if he posts on here but I always watch Very Biased Opinions

There is 'The Fence End' podcast as well, the latest episode has just been released. Spotify Link...

Really like both T'manor and The Fence End but have to say The Fence End pips it for me, the conversation seems to flow better and has more energy.

New pod up - we're back to reflect on the many 'must win' games that have been and gone, we don't shy away, but it's not just us ranting away! We also preview the pugwashers on Friday (another must win...) Is it over?
πŸ’›
πŸ’™
πŸ’›

That's a wrap for Season 21/22. Bumper length episode as we review the season and take a look at squad options.
We'll be back around fixture release day.

Thank you to everyone who has listened, shared and interacted with us this season. The fact people listen to what is essentially us chatting like we're at the pub is just brilliant.

Back
Top Bottom