Travel to stadium

Ocracokeox

I have usually travel by car to stadium, but if I get the train from Bicester, which bus should I get to stadium?
Thanks

If its train to Oxford Parkway then Bus you're planning, I think you'll need to change buses in Oxford and maybe cowley too?- total journey one way is about an hour and fifteen mins

Best bet is to get a bus from 'town' to Blackbird leys and walk through to the breeze block

cant help with bus numbers - if you google Oxford parkway to Blackbird leys, buses, that may be helpful?

S5 Bicester to Oxford, then 1 or 5 bus out to BBL if you want to bus the whole thing?

Best part of 2 hours each way............ the joy of public transport.

There is a football special goes through Kidlington, I would think you could hail it
Edit link posted

If its train to Oxford Parkway then Bus you're planning, I think you'll need to change buses in Oxford and maybe cowley too?- total journey one way is about an hour and fifteen mins
There's no need to alight at Oxford Parkway as the train continues to Oxford. I would say that it takes around 40-45 minutes from the main Oxford station on the bus. As a matter of interest, I once walked all the way from the main Oxford station (I live in London) to the stadium and this took me around one hour and ten minutes, walking via the Littlemore estate.

There's no need to alight at Oxford Parkway as the train continues to Oxford. I would say that it takes around 40-45 minutes from the main Oxford station on the bus. As a matter of interest, I once walked all the way from the station (I live in London) to the stadium and this took me around one hour and ten minutes, walking via the Littlemore estate.
No , from Oxford Parkway, just on the edge of Kidlington !hr -15 min on therabouts by bus .... from Oxford train station in the City centre it is around a 40 min bus ride

Another point about buses - after midweek matches, I walk to Rose Hill and catch the number 3 bus from there to the main station. This avoids the long queues in Spindleberry Close. After Saturday matches, I catch the bus to Reading (as I'm a Freedom Pass holder due to having a disability) and then the TfL train from Reading to London, as that is also free for Freedom Pass holders.

Another point about buses - after midweek matches, I walk to Rose Hill and catch the number 3 bus from there to the main station. This avoids the long queues in Spindleberry Close. After Saturday matches, I catch the bus to Reading (as I'm a Freedom Pass holder due to having a disability) and then the TfL train from Reading to London, as that is also free for Freedom Pass holders.
Walking through Littlemore to Rose Hill is a good tip for getting a bus to town more quickly - but the route is really confusing for a newcomer, through twisty little suburban streets.

Back
Top Bottom