Current Player Tyler Goodrham out on loan

I wonder where he will be off to next?

KR couldn't resist the prospect of another winger ;)

KR couldn't resist the prospect of another winger ;)

Would be worth giving him a go before January even as a sub. While H & Y are a lot lower in the pyramid, he has apparently been outstanding for them with even opposition supporters commenting on his performance.

Given KR's comments about some players basically playing themselves out of the club, and how brilliant the reports have been about his progress, I do wonder if young Tyler is being brought back with a view to see if he can replace some of those players in the first team. Imagine playing 70-80 minutes against the collective forces or Taylor, Holland, Whyte and Sykes only to see a quick, energetic and fearless young striker with nothing to lose coming on to make your life miserable. Certainly strikes more fear than Winnall, Agyei and Bodin have managed this season.

Either that or the club reckon he's too good for the division he's in and clubs higher up the pyramid have been asking for him so we're going to send him out again. Honestly would love to give him a shot in the first team if he's ready, which he hasn't looked far off from what I've seen.

I would think that he would go higher up the pyramid than H&Y.
Are you able to move players outside the transfer window in non league (I assume so)

Given KR's comments about some players basically playing themselves out of the club, and how brilliant the reports have been about his progress, I do wonder if young Tyler is being brought back with a view to see if he can replace some of those players in the first team. Imagine playing 70-80 minutes against the collective forces or Taylor, Holland, Whyte and Sykes only to see a quick, energetic and fearless young striker with nothing to lose coming on to make your life miserable. Certainly strikes more fear than Winnall, Agyei and Bodin have managed this season.

Either that or the club reckon he's too good for the division he's in and clubs higher up the pyramid have been asking for him so we're going to send him out again. Honestly would love to give him a shot in the first team if he's ready, which he hasn't looked far off from what I've seen.

Goodrham is a winger/wide midfielder.

I would think that he would go higher up the pyramid than H&Y.
Are you able to move players outside the transfer window in non league (I assume so)

Yeah, I don't believe that there's a transfer window in the National League.

Players can move and be registered right up until the end of season deadline (which last season wasn't until late April).

So if there is a conference side that wants him, he could move there tomorrow.

Agyei binned out the squad. Whyte now seen as back up striker to Taylor. Goodhram on the bench over Bodin/Cooper.

I hope
I’m pretty sure if Cooper and/or Bodin went to Hayes and Yeading and put their all in, they’d also stand out. Well done to the lad but he’s still got a bit to prove before saying he’s ahead of players who’ve actually scored for the first team…

I’m pretty sure if Cooper and/or Bodin went to Hayes and Yeading and put their all in, they’d also stand out. Well done to the lad but he’s still got a bit to prove before saying he’s ahead of players who’ve actually scored for the first team…
Difference being Tylr is 17 and his first taste of stepping up to mens football . Hugely encouraging signs , how many of our young prospects have looked as good ( as reports say) out on their first foray into the mens game?

Difference being Tylr is 17 and his first taste of stepping up to mens football . Hugely encouraging signs , how many of our young prospects have looked as good ( as reports say) out on their first foray into the mens game?
I’m not saying that it isn’t very encouraging, I’m saying that he shouldn’t automatically be considered to be ahead of Cooper and Bodin now

I’m not saying that it isn’t very encouraging, I’m saying that he shouldn’t automatically be considered to be ahead of Cooper and Bodin now
I think he should if appears same level now in training etc , Bodin not the future and Cooper doesn't seem to be either.
Go youth within reason, give them the chance to shine !

Comment from a H & Y fan:

"He's been really appreciated. Good luck to him, hope he gets a run in your first team."

Comment from a Farnborough fan after their game on Tuesday:

"The little fella on loan from Oxford(?) and the pacey guys on the left were frightening."

Last edited:
  • React
Reactions: MJB
Anyone going could you keep an eye out on defender Guy Hollis for Slough. He’s a mate of mine…be interested to see how people perceive his game

Back
Top Bottom