Current Player Tyler Goodrham

For those interested have a look on YouTube for Slough Town goals of the season and he is featured twice. The second goal is superb. He passes to Aaron Kuhl…local guy I know….he passes back by which time he has run a good forty yards to then score…Aaron is son of Martin Kuhl. Aaron scored six goals last season…he usually struggles to score one, suggesting Tyler is a great provider of goals too

For those interested have a look on YouTube for Slough Town goals of the season and he is featured twice. The second goal is superb. He passes to Aaron Kuhl…local guy I know….he passes back by which time he has run a good forty yards to then score…Aaron is son of Martin Kuhl. Aaron scored six goals last season…he usually struggles to score one, suggesting Tyler is a great provider of goals too
Looks a confident young man, going to be a big year for him.

I do like that he is very direct with his running at the opposition defence and seems to be looking to try to run at the goal. Maybe slightly different to our other wingers. I have seen him play some Academy games where he was similar.

born in High Wycombe but has been on Reading books.
He had a good season for Slough on loan last season

may get a start.... more likely to get a longer cameo from off the bench

Starts v Swansea City according to KRob’s pre-match presser:

FZk-BqBWAAIYdEA

Man of the match tonight against a decent Swansea side, was only listening in on iFollow but sounded like he was on properly good form. Exciting to see if he can challenge for a starting spot the rest of this year given his performances in the last two games, and even if he doesn't, I think the pressure he'll put on the others should drive them forward.

He did OK and should have scored. Grew into the game and was better and more positive in tye last 2p minutes
Those around me disagreed that he was named MoM

He did OK and should have scored. Grew into the game and was better and more positive in tye last 2p minutes
Those around me disagreed that he was named MoM
Yes the MOTM decision did throw me, I thought Brown was worthy

Man of the match tonight against a decent Swansea side, was only listening in on iFollow but sounded like he was on properly good form. Exciting to see if he can challenge for a starting spot the rest of this year given his performances in the last two games, and even if he doesn't, I think the pressure he'll put on the others should drive them forward.

You'd have to say that, on merit, he should probably start Saturday ahead of Jones and Murphy (if the latter is even fit).

Whilst they both have undoubted pedigree and class, neither seem to have their legs under them yet. Both need to find form and fitness. Whilst Goodrham has hit the ground running.

Though I suspect KR may play McGuane, Brannagan & Bate in the middle and then either Henry or Bodin out wide, with Browne on the other side behind Taylor......

I think we need him in the squad can't see Jones or Murphhy staying fit all season.

Back
Top Bottom