Up and running

• Thread starter Deleted member 5165
  • Start date
Beat me to it. I thought that was the petition signing until bazzer said that he was outside the South stand. More signage needed even if its a black board.
Likewise.
In fact I saw no sign of anyone chasing for petition signatures at the game yesterday.

Likewise.
In fact I saw no sign of anyone chasing for petition signatures at the game yesterday.
When I walked past the south stand going towards the east stand I see a couple of people but no signage about the petition but when I walked back past the south stand after the game there was some posters with QR codes on I'm guessing that's what the petition was 🤔
On a different subject where's Olly the ox

No excuse for next game since all covid rules would have been dropped then. Bring Olly and Olivia back the kids have been missing out with the extra matchday experience that there was pre covid.

Beat me to it. I thought that was the petition signing until bazzer said that he was outside the South stand. More signage needed even if its a black board.
Tbh mate I didn’t know what it was until a signer said they had had an LFT to get in

Likewise.
Didn’t look very hard they were outside the ozone/cinema entrance even when into the upstairs bar and we were fathers around the south stand up as far as the ticket office.not sure if any were around east stand or not. But you can still sign online if you haven’t already. Every signature helps.

When I walked past the south stand going towards the east stand I see a couple of people but no signage about the petition but when I walked back past the south stand after the game there was some posters with QR codes on I'm guessing that's what the petition was 🤔
We were walking round with clipboards you may have missed us if we were already collecting signatures

Due to changes in government guidance the enhanced Covid checks implemented yesterday will not be needed again in the foreseeable future, however whilst it is fresh in your minds if you have any points which could improve things if they were needed again please let us know ouspinfo@gmail.com
For example, if you did not have the necessary paperwork and used the LFT testing facility how did that go?

The ticket office by phone were superb in the lead up to the game.

The stewards. Not so. Massive ques and plenty of iffy checks going on!

No excuse for next game since all covid rules would have been dropped then. Bring Olly and Olivia back the kids have been missing out with the extra matchday experience that there was pre covid.
Also like to remind any one. To whom it may concern there is a sensory room for children

Didn’t look very hard they were outside the ozone/cinema entrance even when into the upstairs bar and we were fathers around the south stand up as far as the ticket office.not sure if any were around east stand or not. But you can still sign online if you haven’t already. Every signature helps.

Has a Oxvox rep ever been to the blackbird?

There was a LFT test area setup?

Knew nothing about this, but would have directed my mate over, he stupidly rocked up to he stadium with nothing, so went home!

I’ve already signed, but thinking more about the newbies that were at the ground.
In my view, the people with the clipboards should be looking for the potential signatures NOT the other way round.
Also wouldn’t it have been an idea to have volunteers by the turnstiles collecting signatures. There were definitely none by the turnstile that I used for the SSU.

I’ve already signed, but thinking more about the newbies that were at the ground.
In my view, the people with the clipboards should be looking for the potential signatures NOT the other way round.
Also wouldn’t it have been an idea to have volunteers by the turnstiles collecting signatures. There were definitely none by the turnstile that I used for the SSU.
We were approaching people we weren’t just standing there but we could only get the signatures we could. A lot of people were engaging with us in conversation about the new ground also whilst we’ve approached people for their signatures others were walking by and couldn’t actually ask them to wait, but overall I would say a lot of signatures were gained, and along with the online signatures this should hopefully go some way in showing the council the level of support for a new ground.

We were approaching people we weren’t just standing there but we could only get the signatures we could. A lot of people were engaging with us in conversation about the new ground also whilst we’ve approached people for their signatures others were walking by and couldn’t actually ask them to wait, but overall I would say a lot of signatures were gained, and along with the online signatures this should hopefully go some way in showing the council the level of support for a new ground.
I’m not criticising the efforts made, just highlighting concerns and suggesting improvements. Of course every signature helps and it’s great to hear that there was a good level of engagement.

Doing that outside it would add to the delay with LFT/Passes in a big crowd.
Doing it inside creates a blockage in the flow of people.

Better to be mobile around the ground, although the more volunteers that step up the more visible it becomes. (y)

Doing that outside it would add to the delay with LFT/Passes in a big crowd.
Doing it inside creates a blockage in the flow of people.

Next home game we won't need to worry about passports/LFT's. Most of the queues were caused because people were just showing their vaccine cards and were arguing with stewards that it is proof. 🙄

Back
Top Bottom