Walking out songs

Indeed - I’m going to see Therapy? in April - can’t wait, it’s been a while.

Seems a life time ago that I was looking at CD's at a market stall in Oxford and "Hats off to the Insane" EP was recommended to me and described as the Irish Nirvana!

I played Screamager and was blown away!! Didn't realise they were still touring.

Seems a life time ago that I was looking at CD's at a market stall in Oxford and "Hats off to the Insane" EP was recommended to me and described as the Irish Nirvana!

I played Screamager and was blown away!! Didn't realise they were still touring.
It’s the 30th anniversary tour much postponed due to you know what and so it’s now the 32nd anniversary tour!

I thought we could go for some Oxford born composer for a bit of class, but they are few and far between. We could maybe have William Walton - he wasn’t from Oxford but went to the Uni and got adopted by the Sitwells who were local (if a bit blackshirty). Smashing out Belshazzar’s Feast before the game would impress the heathens.

I thought we could go for some Oxford born composer for a bit of class, but they are few and far between. We could maybe have William Walton - he wasn’t from Oxford but went to the Uni and got adopted by the Sitwells who were local (if a bit blackshirty). Smashing out Belshazzar’s Feast before the game would impress the heathens.
Jonny Greenwood? He was the BBC Concert Orchestra composer-in-residence for a time, and has scored quite a few films. Possibly in line for an Oscar for the score to the film 'Spencer'.

Back
Top Bottom