What have you been listening to lately?

On the way to the album launch and acoustic (?) gig at Truck Records .
Should have brought my scarf .
Ride currently number 2 in the midweek album charts, Beyonce keeping them off the top slot for now ... Everyone should have some Interplay in their life I say

Enjoy the gig/launch @LowerSouth

Never a massive Ride fan before but got into them recently after hearing you old codgers go on about them, really enjoying the new album.

Never a massive Ride fan before but got into them recently after hearing you old codgers go on about them, really enjoying the new album.
Their wall of sound at the Old Gaol, Abingdon was one of my gigs of a lifetime. Radiohead weren't bad when they played there either.

Ride currently number 2 in the midweek album charts, Beyonce keeping them off the top slot for now ... Everyone should have some Interplay in their life I say

Enjoy the gig/launch @LowerSouth
Hey Sarge, I'm sure you've guessed but there is some sales difference between one and two! When I took a look at the figures a couple of days back I think Beyonce had sold and streamed more than the rest of the top 20 combined!

Hey Sarge, I'm sure you've guessed but there is some sales difference between one and two! When I took a look at the figures a couple of days back I think Beyonce had sold and streamed more than the rest of the top 20 combined!
Lots of vinyl and CD’s sold today.

Attachments

• IMG_9757.jpeg
    IMG_9757.jpeg
    97.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9758.jpeg
    IMG_9758.jpeg
    65.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9756.jpeg
    IMG_9756.jpeg
    52.5 KB · Views: 0
But does she have a ticket for Lincoln at home? So who is the real winner?
The “tired” half time entertainment was mentioned at the fans forum and it was feared Rosie might be sacked.
Beyoncé incoming 😉

Back
Top Bottom