Whistleblower

It might be true, we all expected an announcement a few weeks ago which didn't happen, have talks fallen through and OUFC looking at options now?

The consortium haven't took control yet as Tiger is still trying to cash in more money for his shares on the possibility we could be a championship club. No announcement will be coming until after this has been resolved I wouldn't of thought.

Unfortunately I've heard they are out of license and Kassam has made reduced offers but oufc seem hellbent on leaving. All the responses of people not believing it would be laughable if it wasn't so sad. Good luck trying to get tickets at the shared stadium next season lads...

Oh dear, it's all falling apart and that's just so sad.

If we were implementing force majeure in terms of any licence or contract we would have given notice as soon as they "shut the doors".(Special bus reference for any Scum).
As it happens we didn`t and seem to not need too so as you were.
Just need to get this off the pitch in time for the play offs. :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• StoleVictory.jpg
    StoleVictory.jpg
    327.7 KB · Views: 24
TOWN, did you say TOWN??! Oxford is a city you ignorant cretin. Now f**k off back under whichever rock you were inhabiting.

Isn’t it half town and half gown?

Also, what a complete tool [emoji23][emoji23]

Force Majure would be a pretty grey area to withdraw from a ground licence in my view. Especially as things could be back to normal next season and there are what 5 years left on the licence.
If they were going to do this then a year ago would have been more appropriate and even then Kassam would be suing the club. I think it highly unlikely that the club would win leaving based on force mature.

Is Majure still a Force at Sunderland?

I can’t believe that such a load of B*****s has generated nearly 9 pages of conversation.

I know we talk a lot of shite on here at times, but why are we even giving this the time of day?
Hacking Robie’s account (or possibly kidnapping his pet hamster to force him into coercion) was a stroke of genius to be fair..

So when are they going to let us know what stadium we have to go to for the Blackpool home leg?

So when are they going to let us know what stadium we have to go to for the Blackpool home leg?
I'm more concerned about someone letting Karl and the players know, no point them turning up at Grenoble Road to find out Blackpool are in Wycombe / MK or wherever else has been suggested!!!

• React
Reactions: m
Isn't it obvious?

The club is keeping it hush-hush, so that Karl and the players will go to the "new" ground on the day, wheras Blackpool will turn up at the Kassam only to find it boarded up with a note on the Quadrangle door saying "Sorry we couldn't be here; we claim a walkover. Love, Tiger"...

Mr K has said on numerous occasions that we can walk away from the contract at any time and play elsewhere
However we have to pay the rent in full, so we could walk now but still owe 2/3 million
I can’t see that changing

Mr K has said on numerous occasions that we can walk away from the contract at any time and play elsewhere
However we have to pay the rent in full, so we could walk now but still owe 2/3 million
I can’t see that changing
Quite - who on here would walk away from a property they were renting on a 5 year term when there is no new property to go to and be happy to pay a new rent at a less convenient property whilst also paying the existing rent - if that's you DM me, I've got some business opportunities that I'd like to talk to you about.

I wish to share some Information with you all.

I have a very reputable source within the club and I have been told some very Interesting news.

At present both my self and my source wish to remain nameless, but please hear me out.

As of today Oxford United football club no longer have a home stadium, as I understand it Oufc we’re able to cancel their contract due to acts of nature.

From what I’ve been told Oufc have submitted a lowball offer to remain at the stadium but it was turned down.

It is now the intention of the club to ground share with another local club, apparently Reading, Swindon & Wycome have been approached and it looks like Wycombe is the one they are going with.

As far as I know there is no real plans for Oufc to have they’re own ground, and this is simply a stroke to pull on over on Kassam.

Now if this is true it means Oufc will not be playing their play off game at the Kassam.

I for one, whilst I would absolutely love to see Oxford with they’re own stadium, feel this is a gamble too far, and with everything going on at the minute now is not the time to gamble with our club.

From what I’ve been told both sides are throwing they’re toys out of the pram and putting pride before the club and the fans.

I have also been told that some external parties are aware of the situation but have been told to keep quiet. Make of that what you will.

Yours. A life long OUFC fan.
This has also gone on twitter where it can't be taken down
Ahhh, were you bored whilst waiting for mummy to run your bath, before school the next day? Bless your little cotton socks

Interesting latest tweet from OUFC about ticketing for the Blackpool clash at the Kassam.....

Laughable thread, enjoyed reading through every post.

Enjoy Barrow and Carlisle next season.
Don’t forget they may well get a 20 point deduction for all this financial irregularities that are in the courts now, especially with their history……nah f**k em 30 points minimum and a transfer embargo.

Fake news. Obviously…🙄
Well they are but that is to meet up and find some pitch some where to Play the first leg a pitch that we can renew our license whenever we are in the position of being homeless. At least the pitch will be better than anything like that at Pighill

Back
Top Bottom